• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED- Thank You
9 9

262 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Recent sales of Ghost 2, 4 and 6

Ghost 2- 4.5- $2,000 on 1/24/19 and 5.0- $1,560 on 2/10/19

Ghost 4- 5.5- $1200 on 1/05/19 and 1.5 $149 in 08/18. Not a lot of recent data on this one

Ghost 6- 1.0- $775 on 05/19, 3.0 was $1485 on 06/19, 4.0 was $1850 on 03/19 and 6.0 was $5736 on 06/18.

You didn’t need to defend yourself. Wasn’t the posters only thread intrusion and I believe the mods may have cleaned things up already...

14 hours ago, Comcav said:

Why post this?  If you have a comment for Rick about prices, PMs are the proper way to address those concerns.  You aren't shopping in this thread, so you just appear to be spreading negativity.  Please don't.  If you are looking for Ghost, you aren't going to have much luck finding cheap copies.  And in fact, the only reason I am not buying that #4 myself is because I already spent $20,000 in this thread.  So tell you what, catch up with me on buying and then I bet Rick can work with you on price of the Ghosts....

It's TakeBot's annoying nemesis PriceBot

I also paid more than Rick's price for a Ghost 6 4.5 very recently from someone else and am very happy with my purchase and price, which was fair.  If you search online, you can quickly find a couple listed by reputable dealers at a lower grade for a higher price than Rick's number. I'm not suggesting Rick's too cheap here, but let's just say...if you're going to price shame, at least pick on a listing where your point has any merit at all, and maybe on someone who doesn't consistently sell more volume and to a wider variety of buyers than just about anyone on here.

43 minutes ago, comicnoir said:

Harley Yee use to say if someone complained of his prices, "then don't buy the book".

Ah, so looking forward to next week and being able to low ball Harley with his books...:devil:

3 hours ago, misterrmystery said:

The guy complaining about high prices is the same one who had a restored 8.5 FF #4 listed here for $3700. Last legit sale of a restored FF#4 was $2550 in April 2019. I guess it only goes one way.:cry:. Great thread as always Rick.

Maybe he thinks purple is better than blue lol. 

4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

If you have any final offers make them today. After tonight some of these will go to CGC, some will go to auction and the Juniors and Sunny and a couple others will gladly go back in my boxes.:foryou:

FEF98BE4-3B79-4CB8-989D-6B82A7AC1A73.gif.01f0b04bda0457e0814031f6e4654043.gif