• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

175 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

On one hand you have @1p36DSA who didn't get his last issue of Walking Dead

On the other hand @Phil Boyle represents the comic store in this case but it is up in Canada.  When are you ever buying books from stores in Canada? 

I was away for a good portion of the day and just got home I need to pick up a package at a relative's house as well as dinner. 

Will you pls get up to speed on this????

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

On the other hand @Phil Boyle represents the comic store in this case but it is up in Canada.  When are you ever buying books from stores in Canada? 

I was away for a good portion of the day and just got home I need to pick up a package at a relative's house as well as dinner. 

John or Tracee had a copy of WD. He was upset that he didn't get a second copy.
Coliseum of Comics is a chain of 8 stores in Florida.

35 minutes ago, SBRobin said:

I might be confused by something here, but if all stores didn't get shorted, wouldn't you fill the subs form the shorted stores from the ones that weren't shorted before placing on the shelves? If store A had 10 subs and received 7 copies, wouldn't they call store B and get 3 of their copies that Store B was going to put on a shelf to fill Store A's subs? Why would you have any books at all on a shelf before 100% of subs were filled first? Again, maybe I misread something about the way this works. 

As some of the stores are 2 hours from each other the logistics don't make sense when we know we're getting replacements the following week. We do transfer books for requests on a very regular basis. The store that was shorted ended up for more than 30 copies on the stands after all requests were filled that all went for cover price.

9 minutes ago, Phil Boyle said:

My mistake... I apologize... 

I was going to say that the only things I really want or need from Canada for now is:

• Maple Leaf cookies, (they the bomb yo)
  • An autographed picture of @greggy (Maybe Baywatch style running across the Canadian tundra like Hasselhoff - bet you we could edition the hell out of those and raise money for charity on the boards)
  • A mixtape from Roy @VintageComics
Edited by Buzzetta

35 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

No it is not (thumbsu

@Gsims718 has an ebay message from you on the boards saying you saw the book you were bidding on sell here.

Edited by kav

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

My mistake... I apologize... 

I was going to say that the only things I really want or need from Canada for now is:

• Maple Leaf cookies, (they the bomb yo)
  • An autographed picture of @greggy (Maybe Baywatch style running across the Canadian tundra like Hasselhoff - bet you we could edition the hell out of those and raise money for charity on the boards)
  • A mixtape from Roy @VintageComics

wut about a wheel of cheese though?

YellowishMammothAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I am going to go get dinner... I will speak more on this later... try not to get this thing locked. 

^^

46 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
52 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:

I haven't been on the boards much the last two days, who should I be putting on my do not deal with list as a result of this thread? Help a brotha out here.

On second thought, I don't care. Let's get all the involved parties down to Phil's and they can settle it like men and be done with it.

3 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

Scroll down a few posts on that link and see how it is clearly the same person, or aware of each other’s actions.  Even though they just keep blaming the other and washing their hands of it.

This is pretty damning evidence

Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 3.59.12 PM.png

1 hour ago, Phil Boyle said:

Thanks for even more context. Sounds like Coliseum of Comics did the right thing.