closed
1 1

175 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Gsims718 said:

They share the account.  Both rich hen and Sharon have confirmed this.

I hope someone can locate the blocked thread page.  I looked around a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greggy said:

All this about comics and money.

I can make more money whoring you out for the night than by selling modern comics.

xoxo

greggy

I wish there was a "Love" button. Like is just not enough for this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Phil Boyle said:

So we ordered up and sold every copy that each store received at cover price. We limited them one per person off the stands in the 7 stores that did not get shorted. The shorted store has since received the replacements and yes, they went out at cover price after filling the shortages. 

 

I might be confused by something here, but if all stores didn't get shorted, wouldn't you fill the subs form the shorted stores from the ones that weren't shorted before placing on the shelves? If store A had 10 subs and received 7 copies, wouldn't they call store B and get 3 of their copies that Store B was going to put on a shelf to fill Store A's subs? Why would you have any books at all on a shelf before 100% of subs were filled first? Again, maybe I misread something about the way this works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SBRobin said:

 

I might be confused by something here, but if all stores didn't get shorted, wouldn't you fill the subs form the shorted stores from the ones that weren't shorted before placing on the shelves? If store A had 10 subs and received 7 copies, wouldn't they call store B and get 3 of their copies that Store B was going to put on a shelf to fill Store A's subs? Why would you have any books at all on a shelf before 100% of subs were filled first? Again, maybe I misread something about the way this works. 

exactly wut I was thinking.  I'd get right on the phone with the other stores, explain to sub customers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gsims718 said:

Check the messages he sent me.  He only paid after I put him on blast here and opened an unpaid item purchase.  He also told me he was going to pay for it and return it back to me and ask for a refund.

“Recalls something about price point” he sent me an offer, I accepted and then he told me to cancel it or accept a lower offer.    

 

You guys share this account.  Please stop acting ignorant.

That seemed familiar so I checked and I already had dabearsfamily blocked but I forget why... There has to be something else besides your interaction that would have made me add him to my 'club'.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m confused.   Who are we supposed to be roasting in this thread????

I am also trying to weigh my options here as to who I am backing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greggy said:

All this about comics and money.

I can make more money whoring you out for the night than by selling modern comics.

xoxo

greggy

This should be a custom title. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
1 hour ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m confused.   Who are we supposed to be roasting in this thread????

I am also trying to weigh my options here as to who I am backing. 

I haven't been on the boards much the last two days, who should I be putting on my do not deal with list as a result of this thread? Help a brotha out here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mystafo said:

Choose....wisely.

 

27243064_121234332791.gif

 

giphy (15).gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeffro™ said:

I haven't been on the boards much the last two days, who should I be putting on my do not deal with list as a result of this thread? Help a brotha out here.

On one hand you have @1p36DSA who didn't get his last issue of Walking Dead

On the other hand @Phil Boyle represents the comic store in this case but it is up in Canada.  When are you ever buying books from stores in Canada? 

I was away for a good portion of the day and just got home I need to pick up a package at a relative's house as well as dinner. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
1 1