• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men #1 1.0/1.5 Raw Complete - $2250 shipped.

3 posts in this topic

Hello my old CGC pals - the last bastion of my personal collection comics in my house is now being sold off to pay for a new driveway.

For those of you who don’t know me, here’s my kudos thread - I bought and sold here often back in 2012-2014, and I always packed my books tight for safe transit.

My Kudos thread

Rules are simple: no probies or HOS, shipping will be to continental US only (sorry).

Payment is due within three days after PM invoices are sent unless other arrangements are made.   :takeit:trumps any PMs. I will make every attempt to answer PMs, I am generally at my computer at night and first thing in the morning. 

Let's do this!

X-Men #1 in 1.0/1.5 - $2200 free shipping/insurance via Priority Mail

I have checked this book, page by page for completeness and it is 100% complete with no tears or cutouts. No large folds or heavy creasing anywhere on cover. Colors are still bright on cover and on interior pages - which are CREAM to OFF-WHITE. Lays flat.

There is tape along the spine, and some bits here and there that can been seen in the pictures. Two extra staples added. Small piece missing by Marvel Girl’s arm - as can be seen in the pictures. Everything is attached, and no loose pages. There is rust on the original staples, that has migrated a bit into the centerfold. I call this a 1.0/1.5 because of the amount of tape on spine and extra staples: with plusses for sheen, condition, paper-color and completeness and detractions from tape and staples.

Paper is very supple, Marvel chipping is evident, but the cover still has a little sheen left in it. Really nice presenter for the grade with no large missing pieces, tears or handwriting.

More scans of interior/centerfold/etc behind spoiler tags.

XMEN001_FRONT_SMALL.jpg

XMEN001_BACK_SMALL.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_2150.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_2151.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_2152.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_2153.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_2154.JPG