• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

:bump: To share :news: 

At least 16 more books are coming up, hopefully tonight and/or tomorrow night. There's at least 1 more ASM under #100, and a mix of #1's, first appearances, and general weirdness that ought to include something for most everyone, including lovers of sweet date stamps: Spidey, Cap, Black Panther, The Heap, kid colt, WWBN, Wonder Woman, Creature Commandos, Luke Cage, Terra-man, the LSH, the NFL (much scarcer than the Marvel Drek you're thinking of from early Copper), the Unknown Soldier, the Rogues Gallery, etc.

I'm also working my way through my read-and-release pile, so there may be more before it's over.

I'll try to get a recap up we start up again, but thankfully it's a short thread to scan thru thus far, and half of it is entertaining threadkrap reading, so please take a peek; you'll enjoy even if you do not find something left that's for you. (thumbsu

:news: SOLD via PM! First up is a lot that is much cooler than its price point...

Weird War Tales #93 VF 1st Creature Commandos & Lt. Matt Shrieve; Weird War Tales #102 VF Creature Commandos vs Hitler, Weird War Tales #121 FN- Take the lot for $30.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: CLAIMED! Freebie Alert!

Heres a VG Kid Colt #180, reprinting Kid Colt #107 and its classic Kirby monster cover, though the coloration is different from the original. Free with any purchase in this thread, just claim.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix