• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Is this a sale or something? (shrug)

Supposedly.

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

If it wasn't such a drag to get him money I would have sent him some wickedly low down lowball offers by now

Too bad you can't trade filled in sudoku books for cool comics. Cold world....

3 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Too bad you can't trade filled in sudoku books for cool comics. Cold world....

Maybe cold where you are!48Canadian here :sumo:

I've done a flawless trade with G man before,but I think I'm outta doubles he needs.

3 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Maybe cold where you are!48Canadian here :sumo:

I've done a flawless trade with G man before,but I think I'm outta doubles he needs.

Yeah, he's a great guy. I've had a stack of comics sitting at his house for years waiting to get big enough to ship up North. Only a saint would agree to such a thing. 

Only 19c here :( 

15 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Yeah, he's a great guy. I've had a stack of comics sitting at his house for years waiting to get big enough to ship up North. Only a saint would agree to such a thing. 

Our new doggo came from Norway House a bit north-or WAY- of you(and I believe a rescue center in your city of the same name?) and she does NOT like the heat

Edited by porcupine48

21 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Our new doggo came from Norway House a bit north-or WAY- of you(and I believe a rescue center in your city of the same name?) and she does NOT like the heat

Oh wow, that was very kind of you guys to take a pup from there. I'm sure you have seen some of the videos of what happens to some of the dogs up there, not good. In fact, there was a CBC story about the dangers of wild packs of dogs in northern reserves. Who would ever think that that would be a problem today? Is she a Husky?

3 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Oh wow, that was very kind of you guys to take a pup from there. I'm sure you have seen some of the videos of what happens to some of the dogs up there, not good. In fact, there was a CBC story about the dangers of wild packs of dogs in northern reserves. Who would ever think that that would be a problem today? Is she a Husky?

Sorry readcomix,but it's a Pineapple pic opportunity!

We don't know what her mix is,she's a big girl at a bit over a year.There's a rescue here in Capital city that paid her airlift to Winnipeg,then she had puppies and was flown out here.!!!4.thumb.jpg.d432031e3f374abd02bc3d18b3966b44.jpg

3 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

JF, you and Jimmers @porcupine48 are way too kind! Don't go making me misty! My pix are blurry enough @lizards2 :baiting: Or maybe it's just the wild turkey hm