• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Okay, thread's cleaned up, PM's are answered, Threadkrap Mafia has represented somewhere on page 2 ... We got us a fun thread! I'd better shoot some more books to keep it rolling... :fear:

What time? Since I have to right you a check anyway.....

2 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

What time? Since I have to right you a check anyway.....

lol Not exactly sure, but after 9, maybe more like 10 (EST).... I think there's enough for tomorrow night too, but that will be on the later side as I have later commitments tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Okay, thread's cleaned up, PM's are answered, Threadkrap Mafia has represented somewhere on page 2 ... We got us a fun thread! I'd better shoot some more books to keep it rolling... :fear:

:cloud9: 

Forever People #1 (1st full Darkseid) and #2 (1st Desaad and 1st Mantis) both in FVF range; #1 might benefit in appearance from a press but the slight back cover tanning caps it somewhat. (WAS $125 for the pair.) NOW $100 :whatthe:

(Just for fun -- when I opened #2 to photograph the interior, the first thing that struck me about the splash was the layout's resemblance to Giffen's cover for the 1987 Justice League #1 -- wonder if he was doing a Kirby homage with that JL?)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD via PM! Silver Age Ghost Rider #1 -- Ayers goodness! :cloud9:

Going with VG+ due to all the color-breaking lines upper right cover corner, but the cleanliness, gloss and color are more consistent with Fine range. Netting out on high end of VG, on balance. 

(WAS $60) NOW $50

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix