• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #98 FN- This is a really nicely presenting copy for the technical grade, which I am assigning for the magic marker initials on the inside FC (lightly visible thru) and the lower left corner nick and inside cover tanning. Flat, bright clean front with awesome date stamp. Asking what I paid; $40.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Here's one you don't see every day...

Charlton Sport Library - Professional Football #1 VG/FN. It's basically a comic book version of a football preview magazine. It also includes an article on the 1969 Super Bowl between the Jets and the Colts. (WAS $12) NOW $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Avengers #4 CGC .5 Qualified. I believe the .5 is for the cover being completely split/detached, with obvious chips/stains. The Q comes from an ad page being missing. This came in a large trade; didn't sub it myself. I don't believe it has been pressed, though :roflmao:

(WAS $375 shipped) NOW $350 shipped!

(If you've taken other books in the thread, I will do my best to safely send them packed with this one, but if they cannot be packed safely we would have to do separate packages.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
More pix

:news: SOLD via PM! Strange Tales #181 2nd Gamora, 1st full Gamora (I guess she was hungry before this...lol). Starlin cosmic high weirdness at its finest. Got this in a trade with an LCS that had it at 7.0; seems possible. FN+ anyway. (WAS $20) NOW $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Error

:news:SOLD via PM! Amazing Spider-Man #135 2nd Punisher. Same LCS trade; they had it at 6.5 and I can see that. Could benefit cosmetically from a press but not sure whether technical grade would get a boost. $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD via PM! Witching Hour #1 VF- structurally but some fade to the cover color, most apparent in logo, which should be much redder. An MCS raw FN closed a week or so ago at $175; let's say (WAS $125 to account for the fading.) NOW $90 :whatthe:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Wrong back cover pic

On 7/13/2019 at 8:52 PM, Readcomix said:

Freebie Alert!

Heres a VG Kid Colt #180, reprinting Kid Colt #107 and its classic Kirby monster cover, though the coloration is different from the original. Free with any purchase in this thread, just claim.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:    I'll take it