• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

I tried, I really tried, to do a Golden Age herd cull, but I pulled these out instead. 15 books so far; will open with 5 tonight. If I move through the rest early in the week, I may pull some more to add, including some bronze. 

:rulez:

Payment: Check or Money Order.

First :takeit: Wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Shipping: $5 for one book in the U.S.; multiple at $7. Over 10 books goes to the medium flat rate priority box at $14. Shipping to Canada is at actual.

Don't be listy (tsk) Including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime. Unless I missed something major.

Edited by Readcomix

Two-Gun Kid #61 FN/FN- The worst of it is that folded lower right corner and the small dot of stain on the spine just below the price. With masked gunman Matt Hawk launching in the rebooted series with #60, this issue for this title is akin to JIM 84 or TOS 40. But there's only 7 on the census, tightly bunched from 6.0 up to the lone 8.5, which sold on Heritage in '16 for $836.50, a few times' guide. Lower grade raw copies on eBay went 2-3x guide. 

(WAS $150) NOW $100 :whatthe:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

10 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Who's ready?

I'm your minute man? :D

Edited by lizards2

:news: SOLD via PM! Jet Dream (and her Stunt-Girl Counterspies) #1 FN/FN- Jet and the "Acrobeauts" in "D-Day for the Generalissimo." $8

Note: After the Birds of Prey movie, someone will commission this property and do a Birds of Prey meets Austin Powers-style adaptation, and this book will blow up. For 14 minutes, at least. Ya heard it here. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix