• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art for Sale Post-SDCC: Perez Crisis, Kirby FF, Finlay, Moore Halo Jones, et al
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello Art Lovers,

I posted some art for sale on my CAF - the link below takes you to my home page and the for sale galleries are organized by price at the top of the list - I may add some lower priced pieces later.

UPDATE:  Lowered several prices

http://cafurl.com?i=23828

Art includes:

Perez - Crisis issue 12 Sequential pages 34 - 35

Kirby - FF93 page 12 - Sweet Thing - Torgo Battle Page from a very memorable storyline purchased when the book was broken up

Kubert - Cover to OFF 121 with the 1st appearance of Heller

Bissette / Totleben Swamp Thing page [1 Remains]

Sal Buscema - Sequential M2in1 issue 4 pages

Bolton - Kull Battle page [SOLD]

...may post a few more when I get better organized

Here are some pics of the pricier pieces

Perez Ordway Crisis i12 p34 001.jpg

Perez Ordway Crisis i12 p35 001.jpg

Kirby Giacioa FF i93 p12 001.jpg

Kubert Our Fighting Forces 121.jpg

Edited by mtlevy1
Update

Hello All,

SDCC - Folks agree prices were quite high but there are alternatives - check out my for sale galleries with new lower prices on key pieces.

I'd like to sell this very nice art direct to the community but if we need to provide the auction house their 10 - 20% cut then so be it - their ability to garner strong prices is clear. 

That said, if you are comfortable you can assess value then take a look and if something is of interest, we should be able to come to an agreement

I'm adding a new page to give this please some additional pizzazz - Alan Moore and Ian Gibson, Halo Jones, Book II, Prog 407, 1985

2000AD Prog 407 Page 4 Halo Jones.JPG