• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent Purchase

13 posts in this topic

i would say well done, that was a great deal. any art from the silver age. is prime stuff. .

I agree, it's all really cool. However, it seems that a lot of the non-hero, non-horror art is slow. Ie, we'll sell Katy Keene comics for more than the OA which just sits. The OA is one-of-a-kind, the comics are not, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Marc

I picked up a political cartoon pen and ink drawing a little while back from Heritage.

It is signed by Frank Miller.

That's not the same Frank Miller that did Batman. That drawing is very old. Correct? Probably done before the Frank Miller we all know and love was even born.

Mike B.

Here is a better scan, but still not great. Only bad thing about the page is that it is the large size art and the largest sized mylar is not big enough to hold it.

E. Gerber will make you any size Mylar bag you want.

Here is a better scan, but still not great. Only bad thing about the page is that it is the large size art and the largest sized mylar is not big enough to hold it.

You can get Mylars that will hold full double page splashed. I doubt this is bigger than 22x17.