• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George Perez Signing at Terrificon 2019

3 posts in this topic

Will CGC have a specific protocol for signature series witnessing for George Perez for the Friday of Terrificon (Aug. 9, 2019)?

Terrificon has announced that the signings will begin before the convention opens at 10:00 A.M. based on scheduled ticketed appointment slots.  Will CGC have a witness available starting at 10:00 A.M. even though the convention floor is not yet open?  Will only people who get appointments after 2:00 P.M. when the con opens be able to get witnesses for signature series?  Is witnesses for George Perez off the table entirely?

https://www.terrificon.com/george-perez-appearance-info.html

I asked customer service about this, but they did not know the answer to these questions.

Any clarification would be helpful, as I have started making my arrangements for Terrificon.

Thank you.

Mark

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, MarkMoon said:

Will CGC have a specific protocol for signature series witnessing for George Perez for the Friday of Terrificon (Aug. 9, 2019)?

Terrificon has announced that the signings will begin before the convention opens at 10:00 A.M. based on scheduled ticketed appointment slots.  Will CGC have a witness available starting at 10:00 A.M. even though the convention floor is not yet open?  Will only people who get appointments after 2:00 P.M. when the con opens be able to get witnesses for signature series?  Is witnesses for George Perez off the table entirely?

https://www.terrificon.com/george-perez-appearance-info.html

I asked customer service about this, but they did not know the answer to these questions.

Any clarification would be helpful, as I have started making my arrangements for Terrificon.

Thank you.

Mark

CGC will be there for the event so all books will be eligible for Signature Series.

Brittany,

Thank you for the quick response.  I apologize if I did not understand your response, but does that mean that CGC will be at the George Perez signing starting at 10:00 A.M. or at the convention starting at 2:00 P.M. when the doors open?  If CGC will be at the George Perez signing before the convention opens at 2:00 P.M. will CGC hold the signed book(s) until the con opens or seal the book in those tamper proof bags until the con opens?