Craigslist
0

14 posts in this topic

192 posts

I was thinking about offering $2k on both - thought? Thank You!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,432 posts

I didn't check gpa but if his most recent sales info is accurate and not misleading then they seem to be decent deals already. But it might not hurt to make an offer. Be careful though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192 posts

Bird - Thank You. Yeah I think his info looks right, but I might be looking at it wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192 posts

I messaged him $2k for both. He emailed me back best he could do is $2300.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,432 posts
2 minutes ago, spiderman12 said:

I messaged him $2k for both. He emailed me back best he could do is $2300.

no need to stop there. Counter and ask if he will meet you in the middle at $2150. Then make sure you meet him at a police station or something.

Or go get'em at $2300.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192 posts

He said no go on $2150. $2300 is his floor 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,432 posts

decisions decisions. I was haggling with a guy and told him his price was too steep but if he changes his mind to let me know. Or you can go with it at $2300.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192 posts
13 hours ago, Bird said:

decisions decisions. I was haggling with a guy and told him his price was too steep but if he changes his mind to let me know. Or you can go with it at $2300.

Thanks again - he messaged me that he has other silver-age non graded books for sale. We are going to meet in a public location - and look at the other books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91 posts
4 hours ago, spiderman12 said:

Thanks again - he messaged me that he has other silver-age non graded books for sale. We are going to meet in a public location - and look at the other books.

Nice, I'll watch the news in South Florida for the craigslist comic book transaction gone wrong in Jacksonville story to see how the sale goes.  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192 posts
2 hours ago, gotpong said:

Nice, I'll watch the news in South Florida for the craigslist comic book transaction gone wrong in Jacksonville story to see how the sale goes.  Good luck!

Haha - we met today at a Starbucks. It went well. I bought a few thinks. I did not pull the trigger on the Graded books

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,432 posts
1 hour ago, spiderman12 said:

Haha - we met today at a Starbucks. It went well. I bought a few thinks. I did not pull the trigger on the Graded books

show is what you got!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192 posts
36 minutes ago, Bird said:

show is what you got!

I will post a picture shortly. 20 or so Spiderman book mostly 51-80. Mid grade. Prices $10-$20 a book depending on grade..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
139 posts
1 hour ago, spiderman12 said:

I will post a picture shortly. 20 or so Spiderman book mostly 51-80. Mid grade. Prices $10-$20 a book depending on grade..

👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0