• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist

14 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, spiderman12 said:

I messaged him $2k for both. He emailed me back best he could do is $2300.

no need to stop there. Counter and ask if he will meet you in the middle at $2150. Then make sure you meet him at a police station or something.

Or go get'em at $2300.

decisions decisions. I was haggling with a guy and told him his price was too steep but if he changes his mind to let me know. Or you can go with it at $2300.

13 hours ago, Bird said:

decisions decisions. I was haggling with a guy and told him his price was too steep but if he changes his mind to let me know. Or you can go with it at $2300.

Thanks again - he messaged me that he has other silver-age non graded books for sale. We are going to meet in a public location - and look at the other books.

4 hours ago, spiderman12 said:

Thanks again - he messaged me that he has other silver-age non graded books for sale. We are going to meet in a public location - and look at the other books.

Nice, I'll watch the news in South Florida for the craigslist comic book transaction gone wrong in Jacksonville story to see how the sale goes.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, gotpong said:

Nice, I'll watch the news in South Florida for the craigslist comic book transaction gone wrong in Jacksonville story to see how the sale goes.  Good luck!

Haha - we met today at a Starbucks. It went well. I bought a few thinks. I did not pull the trigger on the Graded books

1 hour ago, spiderman12 said:

Haha - we met today at a Starbucks. It went well. I bought a few thinks. I did not pull the trigger on the Graded books

show is what you got!