• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massive 100+ Slab Sale!! House of Secrets 92 CGC 9.6, Fantastic Four, Giant-Size, Picture Frames, and Others! New Book Added 8/20/19
1 1

212 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:
47 minutes ago, telerites said:

Convoluted but you could have someone in the US buy for you and then have them ship it to you.

@BuscemasAvengers happy to help if you want a third party transshipper - need to help out my Fantastic Four collecting brethren.

Guys, guys, guys...., How are we going to keep the Canadian people properly oppressed if you are so nice to them??? (tsk)

1 hour ago, FlyingDonut said:

@BuscemasAvengers happy to help if you want a third party transshipper - need to help out my Fantastic Four collecting brethren.

Good show, Dan.  I meant to add the same willingness in my earlier post.  @BuscemasAvengers.  So a couple of options for you.  I think our rates would be the same - zero added fees :D

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Guys, guys, guys...., How are we going to keep the Canadian people properly oppressed if you are so nice to them??? (tsk)

Well, they did celebrate their Independence Day on July 1st so in honor and respect of that plus Drake says it is okay.

5 minutes ago, telerites said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Well, they did celebrate their Independence Day on July 1st so in honor and respect of that plus Drake says it is okay.

To tell the truth, I'm already a safe harbor for one of them.  He has so much shiznit sent here, that I hesitate adopting another one.

9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

To tell the truth, I'm already a safe harbor for one of them.  He has so much shiznit sent here, that I hesitate adopting another one.

2 Canadians might be more than you can handle.... :baiting:

4 minutes ago, crassus said:
14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

2 Canadians might be more than you can handle.... :baiting:

Usually, you have to pay triple for that, Cotton!

16 minutes ago, Werner_Von_Doom said:

Dang, wish, I had another for you!

See if you had 9.8s I'd be buying multiples of these.

BTW love the old label books. I may jump on some anyways just because they're so pretty.

1 minute ago, FlyingDonut said:

See if you had 9.8s I'd be buying multiples of these.

BTW love the old label books. I may jump on some anyways just because they're so pretty.

I know you would! Someday I'll post them here, but I think you have more of them than I do.

You got hosed by a fellow Canadian on the FF Annual 3...., :baiting: Good thing you kept the ointment..., lol