• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shenanigans
1 1

63 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

When in doubt, shag nannies!

Image result for austin powers jpg

6 minutes ago, Red84 said:

Lost pull lists, lost graded books, eBay offers made then withdrawn, how to be a dealer, how to make an offer...... :ohnoez:

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Usual board nonsense. 

1. Someone didn't get their extra copies of the final issue of the Walking Dead and hijinks ensued. Then it is revealed that the complainant might be a bit unscrupulous. 
  2. In another thread, How does one become a multi-millionaire comic book dealer 101 -lay out the instructions because they think they are ready after being around comics for a couple of years. 
  3. Who should be boardie of the year and when are we going to implement the greggy awards? 
  4. I may have also said that the only things I currently need from Canada is an autographed picture of Greggy, a few boxes of Dare Maple Leaf cookies, and a mix tape from you. 
  5. Oh yeah... and I am sure that there are arguments going on in the modern comics section of the boards even though I don't go there because it's the modern comics section of the boards. 

Ah, OK.

I thought there was something new.

I saw the _____ thread last night.

Boy you guys are slow. :baiting:

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Who should be boardie of the year and when are we going to implement the greggy awards? 

Me, and yes.

I will take the award and proudly wear it as a codpiece.

Just now, VintageComics said:

Ah, OK.

I thought there was something new.

I saw the _____ thread last night.

Boy you guys are slow. :baiting:

He forgot:

6. My stupid-:censored: threads.

But I'm pretty sure he ignored me because he doesn't know what he's doing sometimes.

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Usual board nonsense. 

1. Someone didn't get their extra copies of the final issue of the Walking Dead and hijinks ensued. Then it is revealed that the complainant might be a bit unscrupulous. 
  2. In another thread, How does one become a multi-millionaire comic book dealer 101 -lay out the instructions because they think they are ready after being around comics for a couple of years. 
  3. Who should be boardie of the year and when are we going to implement the greggy awards? 
  4. I may have also said that the only things I currently need from Canada is an autographed picture of Greggy, a few boxes of Dare Maple Leaf cookies, and a mix tape from you. 
  5. Oh yeah... and I am sure that there are arguments going on in the modern comics section of the boards even though I don't go there because it's the modern comics section of the boards. 

What about Maple Syrup, Canadian Bacon and Hockey eh? you know Canada is the only source for these items. lol 

Just now, VintageComics said:

Me, and yes.

There was talk of 3D printing a "Greggy"... 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:
3 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Me, and yes.

There was talk of 3D printing a "Greggy"... 

Perfect, it will be an improvement over what I currently have.