• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update - found!!!! Complete OA for Groo 26 and 34 (help appreciated)
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Similar story here i thik1

14 minutes ago, spider9698 said:

Congrats on the happy ending.   Gotta love the USPS.  Reminds me of a story back in the 1980s when I was completing my EC run of books.  Tracked down a copy of Tales of Terror Annual 1 and the guy shipped it to me using "ME" as the abbreviation of Massachusetts instead of "MA".   Package was lost for TWO years.   It did eventually get delivered to me in a very weathered package.    Unreal.

wow, 2 years!

Kinda similar story I think in that the address had an issue.   Postal code was OK but whomever addressed the package switched the city and the province.  

32 minutes ago, Bronty said:

Thanks guys.   Some fun art on the backs of the pages too.   I guess Sergio was doodling on them

Pics or it didn't happen!

Glad you found your art, or it found you more like it.

Typical.

Glad you got the art, and undamaged. That's ultimately what matters most.
Been there. It's so bizarre but also a relief.

I truly think this stuff gets set aside along the way for one reason or another. It just sits and sits, until one day someone says "hey, what's this doing here?", tracks down where it's supposed to go and sends it along.

The art is awesome. Right in the feels for me. Love Groo.

Edited by ESeffinga

Thanks and for sure, the error on the address no doubt got it pulled.   And it sat and sat.   Even after we formally requested searches.   I had given up that it would be found, but there we have it :)

The fun part of the Space Usagi drawing (and Sergio notes it as such on the mailing envelope) is that it way predates any printed appearance of space usagi