• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update - found!!!! Complete OA for Groo 26 and 34 (help appreciated)
1 1

45 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

Man. That art is so awesome. I’d have been distraught if I’d bought it and it disappeared. Congrats!

thanks a lot.   I did feel that way in a sense because 26 is probably my favorite cover in the run, and Arba and Dakarba are for sure my favorite supporting characters in the Groo universe, so these weren't random stories for me but rather ones with my favorite characters, and if they were gone, they were gone, can't really substitute.    And losing the cash outlay isn't the best thing in the world either, so it was just nice all around to find the art.   That being said, I'd gotten over the idea I wasn't going to see the cash again, but potentially having the art from a couple of my favorite stories just gone forever as a complete and permanent loss stung.

Edited by Bronty

On 8/13/2019 at 6:33 PM, Bronty said:

After 4.5 months, the USPS decided to deliver the package today!!!!  No warning at all just showed up at the door!    Sooper happy the Art wasn’t destroyed.   Here it is!

46415657-0A5A-49B1-A36D-A0B2A48AA935.jpeg

DUDE! Congrats! I'm so glad this had a happy ending! I know that the voyage was rough, but the destination is awesome! That's some wonderful OA, I'm so happy for you that this turned out well. 

:banana::banana::banana: