• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most valuable comic you HAD as a kid...then lost/traded.
7 7

168 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SilverAgeGuy said:

FF #1 in Good, which Stan signed for me back in the days when that was done free. I paid $100 for the book. Later sold it, and will always regret that decision.

I would have traded you my Roger Clemens rookie card for it. 

Edited by Blastaar

20 hours ago, Kchung said:

Not on the same level as most people here but I put a copy of Gotham City Sirens 1 back on the shelf after flipping through it. I also stopped buying Avenging Spiderman after issue 7 :facepalm:

Similar failure on Avenging Spiderman... I had Avenging Spider-Man on my pull-list at my LCS, but my LCS has some rule where if you don’t pick up your books in a couple weeks, and they are sold out of that particular issue it goes back on the shelf. Well, I missed going to my LCS for a couple weeks, so guess who owns the full run (1-22) of Avenging Spider-Man minus issue #9? At the time I figured oh well, I just wanted to read the book really so I bought that issue digitally...

This is not the only reason but at least a partial reason I now pre-order my monthly pulls thru a online service and have them delivered.

Edited by wiparker824