• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Copper / Modern CGC High Grade Keys For Sale - CLOSED TO MOVE BOOKS TO ANOTHER VENUE - OPEN TO OFFERS ON REMAINING BOOKS
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Pricing: I try to price books close to fair market value. I am open to offers but it's not very likely I'm going to be accepting offers at 20-30% off fair market value as I can wholesale books all day long at those prices.

Payment: PayPal, Bank wire, check or MO.

Edited by VintageComics

Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 9.8 White pages

Asking $1850 SOLD!

1170454891_AmazingSpider-man300CGC9_8White2052361001.thumb.JPG.2a1bd659a304c8b22c2edbacb9f8bb1f.JPG

Edited by VintageComics

Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.6 White pages (subbed this one in the expectation that it would get a 9.8 - really nice copy)

Asking $1350 SOLD!

1007464889_WalkingDead1CGC9_6White2052361003.thumb.JPG.f6b06adfeb088949f2791d2edc14f064.JPG

Edited by VintageComics

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

Primer (Comico) #2 CGC 9.4 White

Asking $550 (shipping included)

894932931_Primer2CGC9_4White2054048014A.thumb.JPG.2510e6099515c24dfef4f52a49efb8a8.JPG

Oooh! OOOH! I am in negotiations to buy a raw but the guy is on vacation now. Oooh, oooh. I'll keep this one on my radar. Great looking book! hm

3 hours ago, Bird said:

Oooh! OOOH! I am in negotiations to buy a raw but the guy is on vacation now. Oooh, oooh. I'll keep this one on my radar. Great looking book! hm

I've always wanted one just like it. Can't pull it off at the moment though, I'm afraid. 

On 7/19/2019 at 1:23 PM, VintageComics said:

Take 5% off remaining books!

Take 10% off remaining books!