• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Final Survey Results: Comic art future

8 posts in this topic

The survey is officially closed.  I think we got a nice turn out with a good mix of thoughtful and funny comments. I'm thinking of doing another one for age and location demographics or something. I think itd be neat to compare findings over time so we can see how healthy our hobby is. 

Aaaanyway. Here are the results:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-8KZXT5N87/

39 minutes ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

Have you considered, possibly, just responding to one of the multiple other threads about this same exact subject instead of starting a new thread each time a thought occurs? (shrug)

Yep. I have contributed to the threads. I put the survey out to hopefully contribute some data to the conversation. :)

13 minutes ago, Stan Singh said:

Yep. I have contributed to the threads. I put the survey out to hopefully contribute some data to the conversation. :)

Thank you for doing the survey. I found the final  data was very informative and captured this moment in time. 

I give you lots of credit for running the survey on survey monkey, compiling the data, giving the board final results and still 🙂 when the board does its typical a@@-hole thing of spitting in ur eye for your efforts. God I hate so many of the people that post here. 

9 hours ago, Peter G said:

Thank you for doing the survey. I found the final  data was very informative and captured this moment in time. 

I give you lots of credit for running the survey on survey monkey, compiling the data, giving the board final results and still 🙂 when the board does its typical a@@-hole thing of spitting in ur eye for your efforts. God I hate so many of the people that post here. 

Thanks for the kind words Peter! I won't let it bother me.  :)

3 hours ago, Stan Singh said:

Thanks for the kind words Peter! I won't let it bother me.  :)

Stan I like your efforts! Not hurting anybody. seriously thank you. Honestly the time and effort people waste chastising others is sad to me.