• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] VOODOO 17 & SUSPENSE 11, PCH NOW HALF OFF!

13 posts in this topic

No list people.  Payment by PayPal or mailed certified funds.  Satisfaction guaranteed or you may return for a refund less mailing costs.  Domestic shipping is 7 bucks First Class, Canada add 5 bucks more, overseas contact me.  I do not ship to Italy.

VOODOO #17, September-October 1954, Ajax, grades out in the G-VG, VG- range.  This book only has one staple, at the bottom, and is attached.  There never was a top staple, no holes.  Interior pages are off-white and supple.  Small piece out at the very top of the spine, and a slight tear at the bottom staple on the FC.  There is a diagonal fold on the lower right of the FC.  Reading wise, excellent supernatural horror stories in the Ajax/Farrell tradition.  $285 or offer.  This title has become exceedingly hard to come by, and values are going through the roof.  $148 SHIPPED DOMESTIC.

SUSPENSE 11, November, 1951, Atlas.  This book would grade out as a FA-GD condition wise, as it also only has one staple, and is attached, but there are 4 missing sheets, equaling 8 missing pages in the center, and one full story is lost, along with text and ads.  The other stories are all intact.  I am offering it as a freebie with the purchase of Voodoo.

Voodoo 17.jpg

Voodoo 17 BC.jpg

Voodoo 17 Int.jpg

Voodoo 17 int a.jpg

Suspense 11 (1).jpg

Suspense 11 (2).jpg

Suspense 11 (3).jpg

Suspense 11 (4).jpg

Edited by fifties

4 hours ago, peakerjer said:

Just curious, why don't you ship to Italy?

I also collect, buy and sell antique radios.  Twice in the past when I sent shipments of those to Italy, their customs allegedly destroyed the contents, resulting in my both losing the item, and having to repay for shipping.  No more.  I have never had any trouble sending to the rest of Europe, Japan, or South America.

13 hours ago, fifties said:

I also collect, buy and sell antique radios.  Twice in the past when I sent shipments of those to Italy, their customs allegedly destroyed the contents, resulting in my both losing the item, and having to repay for shipping.  No more.  I have never had any trouble sending to the rest of Europe, Japan, or South America.

Huh. Good to know. Thanks for the reply. 

9 hours ago, peakerjer said:

Huh. Good to know. Thanks for the reply. 

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I have had 2 bad experiences shipping to Italy as well. One “lost” and one destroyed. Won’t do it either. Too bad, I love the country and people but mail service is just a train wreck...

That is strange about Italian customs that wrecks everything. Do you have a conspiracy theory about them?

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

That is strange about Italian customs that wrecks everything. Do you have a conspiracy theory about them?

It's not just me and RM; Italian customs has a well-known reputation, and it ain't good.

13 hours ago, fifties said:

It's not just me and RM; Italian customs has a well-known reputation, and it ain't good.

Well, it's first time to learn about them because we have several board members here from Italy.

Do you think they are disrespectful to us in someways? It kinda shocked me because I sent few packages to Italy without a single incident. Last one was five years ago. I just wondered why none of Italian buyers haven't won or bought my books ever since.