• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Info/leads on Dark Knight Returns Original Art

7 posts in this topic

I know I am one of many but thought it might be worth a try - if anyone has any leads/info on anyone who might be selling original art to The Dark Knight Returns please PM me - I am actively seeking at least a halfway decent page with Batman in at least one of the panels. Yes, I'm aware of the price range and I am serious.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Yes - per OldGuy's request...

More of a suggestion then a request. I don't care where you post it, but there are people in this section that don't read the general forum. You're better off posting it here, but again, I really don't care.

Go to www.comicartfans.com and do a search for Batman, Frank Miller and Dark Knight and see what comes up. I know of several pieces that are on this site, but I don't know of any for sale. I'm sure, though, that if you offered enough someone would sell you his or her piece of Dark Knight art.

I've got a Frank Miller Batman drawing in my comicartfans.com gallery. Look for it under Michael Browning's gallery.

Mike B.