• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fake CGC 9.8 Comics

81 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Sentence, Slab, Sentence, Slab, Snappish, Snarky, Sarcastic, what else?

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam and spam.

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Play it again, Spam.

Technically Bogart actually said "Play it once, Sam"

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Argh...you...got me...*urk* (cue dramatic death by WANK).

Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 10.11.46 PM.png

5 hours ago, kav said:

Technically Bogart actually said "Play it once, Sam"

The Mandela Effect in action, just like, "It's a wonderful day in the/this neighborhood", "Luke/Noooooo; I am your father", and Berenstein vs. Berenstain, to name just a few. You, my impetuous, artistic friend, are from a different timeline than I am and yet, here we are, brought together by CERN. I remember "Play it again, Sam". I can hear him saying exactly that in my mind. Damn you, CERN. Damn you! .:sumo:

Edited by James J Johnson

11 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

The Mandela Effect in action, just like, "It's a wonderful day in the/this neighborhood", "Luke/Noooooo; I am your father", and Berenstein vs. Berenstain, to name just a few. You, my impetuous, artistic friend, are from a different timeline than I am and yet, here we are, brought together by CERN. I remember "Play it again, Sam". I can hear him saying exactly that in my mind. Damn you, CERN. Damn you! .:sumo:

I remember this band called the Beatles that was super popular but no one else seems to recall it-

I feel like the vast majority of my slabs feel like I can easily pry them apart and there are always scratches/marks on the corners. It freaked me out at first (I think I may have returned an ebay purchase early on because of it) but now I just expect it. 

15 minutes ago, valiantman said:

"Strawberries on sale" is correct.  "I sell strawberries" is correct.

"Strawberries on sell" is wrong.  "I sale strawberries" is wrong.

:whistle:

How is "Strawberries on sale" correct?  This literally means you are quoting someone, not describing a current situation.  "Strawberries on sale" means NO STRAWBERRIES ON SALE.