• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen CGC 9.8 Sketch Covers - AH! and Robbi

5 posts in this topic

🕷👱🏻‍♀️FOR SALE👱🏻‍♀️🕷 Two beautiful 9.8 sketch cover slabs. One by the modern good girl king Adam Hughes and the other by Spider-Gwen creator Robbi Rodriguez.

Asking $335 shipped US for the pair. PP or Venmo. Only trades considered are for good whiskey. 

First form of “take” in the thread gets them and trumps other negotiations. No naughty list people and no returns. Shoot me a note with any questions. 

5A765209-74CF-4F34-9450-C357B0B2A019.jpeg

C02399A0-94EE-4BBD-8071-24CDC8E35505.jpeg

9D2DB097-884A-4FBE-BF78-A47E94235317.jpeg

FA4512F9-D0E7-44AA-A8EE-1EF27609F5A1.jpeg

1EA1FF6F-349C-4CFF-902E-D0781614483D.jpeg

Edited by Kevin...

13 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Define good whiskey 

Well first, I'm a damn American so we're talking bourbon :nyah:. After that I'm open minded for secondary values in this range. If, for example, you have an extra Elijah Craig 18...then I'd do fair secondary value on that plus cash. 

Edited by Kevin...

38 minutes ago, Kevin... said:

Well first, I'm a damn American so we're talking bourbon :nyah:. After that I'm open minded for secondary values in this range. If, for example, you have an extra Elijah Craig 18...then I'd do fair secondary value on that plus cash. 

I did my residency in Lexington, KY.  Spent three years of my life in Bourbon country and visited every distillery in the region.  I have some bottles that I might interest you, from a collectors standpoint.  I will reach out later this evening.  

2 hours ago, ivdyer said:

I did my residency in Lexington, KY.  Spent three years of my life in Bourbon country and visited every distillery in the region.  I have some bottles that I might interest you, from a collectors standpoint.  I will reach out later this evening.  

oh dang! Looking forward to it.