• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Put aside Archie books. Precode Atlas War Comic Books Step in! PCH books added.
1 1

93 posts in this topic

Hello everyone again but no badasses from Probation and Hall of Shame.

For Archie books only, Buy individuals or you can buy all non-Archie books for $75 [for Sugar and Spike and Patsy only], $160 for all remaining SA Archie books and $65 (from Archie Annual #18 to Reggie Wise Guy Jokes #1). The rest are in groups with fixed prices - check on page 3  - MAKE YOUR OFFERS!!

Look for mostly Precode Atlas War Comic Books on page 3 and 4.  Now PCH are added in page 4 and 5.

Shipping - Anywhere in USA is $7 on one or two books.  Ship to Canada is $16 (up to 4 lbs).  Two large groups of the books will be $9 flat rate on each group within USA. With multiple purchases, I will make a good deal on the shipping cost (it may be a free shipping). Your negotiation on the shipping cost is welcomed.

Pending scan(s) UPON YOUR REQUEST It doesn't matter how many pictures you ask. I am happily obligated.

Winning Rule - I will accept your post over PM. If there is no post on the book,  you will claim it via PM.

Checkout - I will invoice you via PM.

Payment - PayPal only. Checks are acceptable - please allow 7 days to clear the checks.

Return - I will accept the returns in 7 days without any reasons after you receive the books.

Any questions?  PM me!
Referrals - Bob Bomber, Goldust40 and DavidTheDavid - those guys purchased my books in past.
My Kudos - Click here.

Edited by JollyComics