PGM HH 92
1 1

11 posts in this topic

136 posts

not a bad looking book but a big tear on the right corner looks like a 8.0 maybe higher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 posts
5 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

not a bad looking book but a big tear on the right corner looks like a 8.0 maybe higher

Tear lower or upper corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
136 posts
10 minutes ago, Bookaholic said:

Tear lower or upper corner?

never mind its not that big and upper so 8.5 to 9.0 or higher that could be near 4000 i would press it then grade it for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 posts
1 minute ago, silversufer27 said:

never mind its not that big and upper so 8.5 to 9.0 or higher that could be near 4000 i would press it then grade it for sure.

I was not sure how the (I) in pen on back cover would hurt the grade. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
136 posts
Just now, Bookaholic said:

I was not sure how the (I) in pen on back cover would hurt the grade. Thanks 

I dont think thats a huge deal i think if they press it they can fix it i never had any pen problems so you should ask about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 posts
3 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

I dont think thats a huge deal i think if they press it they can fix it i never had any pen problems so you should ask about that.

Thanks - ask who? And who would press? 

Long Time collector but new to grading - submitting books

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
136 posts
Just now, Bookaholic said:

Thanks - ask who? And who would press? 

Long Time collector but new to grading - submitting books

yeah im kinda new as well only graded with the help of a friend but maybe contact the pressing people and see what they do about pens i think they can fix it if they can this book can go 9.0 up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,897 posts

Nice looking copy...light wear on the right edge brings it down into the 8.0 - 8.5 range, IMO. The pen mark doesn't make much difference in my grade...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1