• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

If you are in Mexico, would you not call it something in Spanish or are you using a US website?..El Libro Caliente..

el Guapo's Comics y huevos

Just now, Casablanca said:

..and eggs!?...breakfast and comics?..i like it!

:acclaim:

8 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

If you are in Mexico, would you not call it something in Spanish or are you using a US website?..El Libro Caliente..

I am in Mexico but my market is 0 % Mexican i sell mostly to USA . I wanted a sober logo , i like the B & W but maybe it needs something else

Edited by Mijael.Levy

Just now, Mijael.Levy said:

I am in Mexico but my market is 0 % Mexican i sell mostly to USA 

Got it. Serious note friend. I buy a lot of stuff . I would never look for a store called    "Comic Stock".  I may have had a few comments that seem like i am joking, but i own my own small (NOT A  COMIC) business and i know how difficult it is to carve out a niche.  I really think you should consider your name, I just don't think it sets you apart whatsoever. I am sure you looked at Google algorithms, which can cost you a lot of money, to show up in the top 3 of what people search for. 

People looking for comics, usually have a connection with comics and one or 2 catch words can lead them to you. I know you may be very experienced and know all of this and I am certainly not trying to tell you what to do.

Your name is not distinguishing or unique whatsoever. Hope you take this as constructive criticism. 

15 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

..and eggs!?

It's also slang, in some corners of the Hispanosphere, for a man's gonads. 

...the more you know...

Just now, newshane said:

It's also slang, in some corners of the Hispanosphere, for a man's gonads. 

...the more you know...

giphy (16).gif

8 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Give us more thumbnails.

me or the OP?