• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, kav said:

Mine is called Big Brother Comics.  Logo very eye catching.  The name also makes customers ask about it and is a conversation starter.

website-banner-logo.jpg

I love the name and the image of the eye playing off the Illuminati and Big brother always watching  

also can you add muscle bumps and dumbbells to the C so it looks like the A has arms and is flexing for its awesomeness...

12 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Hello guys what do you think about these 3 options ? You like one? You like none of them?

nOCA63Mh.jpg

NNAOHnmh.jpg

LAs2aIRh.jpg

if your really hung up on the name the Comic Stock I would maybe at least do eXchange so you kind of play off on the selling comics for money like a stock exchange or as investment grade books, but still... hearing this out loud it doesn't sound right.. Oh well. 

But also I don't have any idea of what you sell how you sell or what you specialize in. The name should be inclusive of the type of goods you want to sell who your target is and what kind of advertising you aim for. 

Best of luck

12 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

NNAOHnmh.jpg

LAs2aIRh.jpg

The Comic Stack would be a simple one letter change.  That would imply a very well-stocked shop, though.

(There was a shop in London called The Comic Shack.)

The design looks like a squarish speech bubble, which doesn't work in isolation without being associated with a speaking character.

2 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

I tell my nephews to call me "Captain Awesome".  lol

hey..hey..hey.. Sale and trademark name is pending sale and upon sale patent pending.... Don't get to attached to Captain Awesome lol 

Just now, Krishosein said:

hey..hey..hey.. Sale and trademark name is pending sale and upon sale patent pending.... Don't get to attached to Captain Awesome lol 

I'm not.  Unfortunately, it hasn't stuck.  

Here Free logo with name changed from Stock to Stack Enjoy.... 

that will be tree fiddy

image.png.dc8806751e28f49daa7ef07db0867221.png