• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, mrc said:

Chili Comics (because my books are hot!)

33cc527f10d7f6e8da7a62dacaada2b9--mexican-chili-chilis.jpg

where's the text and logo placement terrible logo :facepalm:lol 

11 minutes ago, kav said:

Cheeky Charlie's Online Comics and Mud Wrestling

ohhh mud wrestling... hm I might want to see that logo 

3 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

also will the comics be available to read while mud wrestling?? 

yes only while mud wrestling.  Thats how you get in the store you have to mud wrestle first.

33 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

I have a new name and logo. I decided to use a spanish word to keep the Mexican identity and connect with the market who likes foreign editions

Pantera Comics 

Thank you again everyone who criticized the other logos. Now i feel happy with this one

ldt7zMYh.jpg

13jCVKUh.jpg

Not sure you can use copyrighted characters for a business logo.

Good concept. I like the idea of the monster in the box. Some observations:

"Pantera" and "Comics" seem to be on different perspectives which is throwing me off. Maybe it's the separate tapering of each word along with the perspective.

These days simple is better. I'd nix the drop shadow and the gradient in the red one.

The comics, if they could be used, would look better if they were following the perspective of the box. However I would generally stay away from using photos on a logo design. Best to have something that is easily reproduced small and large for tshirts, hats, flyers etc.

The lid of the comic box - the back part looks like it's inside the box while the front part is clearly outside the box. 

16 hours ago, Mijael.Levy said:

I have a new name and logo. I decided to use a spanish word to keep the Mexican identity and connect with the market who likes foreign editions

Pantera Comics 

Thank you again everyone who criticized the other logos. Now i feel happy with this one

ldt7zMYh.jpg

13jCVKUh.jpg

Better name.

Use top eyes with bottom white box.

Try different color schemes, like black/gray or hunter green (goes with eyes and jungle/panther theme). Red is just tiring on the eyes.

Fix lid to overhang the back of box a bit.

Add shading and corner line to the lid like you have on the box.

Edited by jcjames

5 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Better name.

Use top eyes with bottom white box.

Try different color schemes, like black/gray or hunter green (goes with eyes and jungle/panther theme). Red is just tiring on the eyes.

Fix lid to overhang the back of box a bit.

Add shading and corner line to the lid like you have on the box.

Agree 100%.  pure red designs are tiring and a bit annoying.  Blue better.

Also might want to make box proportions more accurate-that is a very tall shortbox.

Edited by kav

21 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

I'd nix the drop shadow and the gradient in the red one.

The comics, if they could be used, would look better if they were following the perspective of the box. However I would generally stay away from using photos on a logo design. Best to have something that is easily reproduced small and large for tshirts, hats, flyers etc.

This is great advice.