• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

I have a new name and logo. I decided to use a spanish word to keep the Mexican identity and connect with the market who likes foreign editions

Pantera Comics 

Thank you again everyone who criticized the other logos. Now i feel happy with this one

ldt7zMYh.jpg

13jCVKUh.jpg

Better, much better.  I like both the name and the image and I really like the eyes looking out of the box

I'm going to argue for comics cauldron-first of all it's a memorable name as it is an alliteration.  It evokes horror comics and cartoons as the cauldron image is used often.  It evokes magic. The shape is an ovoid which is one of the strongest design shapes.  A cauldron is where things are mixed so it evokes a mixture of items.  It's such a strong name I'm surprised no shop is already named this and possibility exists someone will want to buy the name.  Pantera comics doesnt mean anything, it's like 'tiger comics' or 'cheetah comics'.  The design would look great on T shirts or stickers.  A cauldron is a place so comics cauldron is a place to buy comics.  Pantera comics isnt.  

Edited by kav

Just now, Artboy99 said:

agreed but I dont like the Pantera name. I immediately think of the Heavy Metal band.

likewise

Comic Stock and Pantera are terrible.

If I saw Pantera I'd think it was a shop selling incontinence products.

Artboys above is perfect.

Hopefully your products and set up have more imagination than your name and logo!

Regardless - best of luck with "Comics Cauldron"

23 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

agreed but I dont like the Pantera name. I immediately think of the Heavy Metal band.

22 minutes ago, kav said:

likewise

I hated that band but agree a lot of Americans would think of it first.

My first thought is the car due to my background with sports cars.

9D87B11F-FF4F-44CC-865C-AB985B97E263.thumb.jpeg.27bfb474361f3de7c1c4abcfbbcdf8b5.jpeg

Either way I’m not sure the name works at getting me excited to buy comics...

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

Either way I’m not sure the name works at getting me excited to buy comics...

Cauldron gets me excited to buy comics.  I want some EC, now.

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

My first thought is the car due to my background with sports cars.

:idea: "I'll Cut You Comics"!!

How about this for a name.  It should at least inspire some creativity of artwork.  

" THE THOUGHT BUBBLE "

:grin:

No charge 

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

COMICS LOGO.jpg

I will add: feel free to run with this should you like it. Perhaps a combination of this with a lid opened slightly and the eyes from your box lid open because I loved that idea.

Edited by Artboy99

1 minute ago, Artboy99 said:

I will add: feel free to run with this should you like it. Perhaps a combination of this with a lid opened slightly and the eyes from your box lid open because I loved that idea.

No no no simple is better