• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

If I've learned anything from media, it's that sex sells.  There's a new wave of hybrid shops that sell product plus coffee.  Let's take it up a notch - nothing gets the attention of sweaty, nerdy fanboys than lovely ladies.  So like how a mullet is business in the front, and party in the back...I propose a comic shop in the front, strip club in the back.  Just call it something mysterious...like Strips (a play on how comics can be formatted as comic "strips" and how the ladies are "strip"pers.  And the logo can be the silhoutette of a pole dancer with a word bubble that simply has the store name.

:flipbait:

17 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

If I've learned anything from media, it's that sex sells.  There's a new wave of hybrid shops that sell product plus coffee.  Let's take it up a notch - nothing gets the attention of sweaty, nerdy fanboys than lovely ladies.  So like how a mullet is business in the front, and party in the back...I propose a comic shop in the front, strip club in the back.  Just call it something mysterious...like Strips (a play on how comics can be formatted as comic "strips" and how the ladies are "strip"pers.  And the logo can be the silhoutette of a pole dancer with a word bubble that simply has the store name.

:flipbait:

:popcorn:

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Has the OP mentioned exactly where this shop is planned to be? Has this been asked?

I think its a online shop and he's doing it from Mexico I memory servers me right

4 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

You asked for it.......

35su1b.jpg.1c815486b07be00e09e908b0353bfe09.jpg

:roflmao:but I thought it was going to be called Strip

1 hour ago, Mijael.Levy said:

The Comics Cauldron Logo is great i want to  thank Art Boy for letting me use it. Problem is that someone is already using Pantera at FB and people cant find me organically . I am gonna try both Pantera and Cauldron a few weeks to see wich one performs best organically

Pantera's Comics Cauldron

2 hours ago, kav said:

35teu6.jpg

Is this another Mandela effect discrepancy? "Colonial", when pronounced 'ker-nel', like on an ear of corn, used to be spelled "Colonel". "Colonial" used to be a word to describe things related to colonial times, like colonial furniture, ca. 1770s and around that time; or colonial New England as in the pre-United states days (anything related to the original 13 colonies before they were states). Has Colonel Mustard now joined the ranks of the Berenstein/Berenstain bears?