• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me choose a Logo for a Comic Store
1 1

283 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, newshane said:

Honest opinion? 

Please return to the drawing board. :sorry:

This.

You want an honest opinion, you came to the right place. What does Comic Stock even mean?...stock as in stock pages, as in stock exchange, as what?

The name is not catching at all. My local LCS is called Brave New Worlds...seems weird but entices attention. 

My suggestion is draw a name of a bar, locale, etc FROM a comic...I always liked " Munden's Bar" from Grimjack by Tim Truman...see where i'm coming from?

23 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

The name is not catching at all. My local LCS is called Brave New Worlds

Mine is called Big Brother Comics.  Logo very eye catching.  The name also makes customers ask about it and is a conversation starter.

website-banner-logo.jpg

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Mine is called Big Brother Comics.  Logo very eye catching.  The name also makes customers ask about it and is a conversation starter.

website-banner-logo.jpg

I've got names for my two fictitious stores: The Heroes Asylum and Last Gasp Comic Shop. Now I just need a visual concept and art. What's your rate? :D

Edited by DavidTheDavid

2 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I've got names for my two fictitious stores: The Heroes Asylum and Last Gasp Comic Shop. Now I just need a visual concept and art. What's your rate? :D

I charge I pay you $5