• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC announces NEW Pedigree Labels and NEW Pedigrees
3 3

215 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

That is a TALL ladder! 12'? How high are you stacking long boxes...?

:D

Our back room has a 22' ceiling. I wouldn't stack long boxes that high but we have an even taller ladder to change light tubes.

13 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Now, how many people who sent in to have their books re-holdered to the black ones will now do the same for the gold ones?  :roflmao:

Anybody that actually does this must have either a real serious case of OCD beahvior or a ton of extra cash which they don't need. :screwy:

Especially since I am sure that ongoing label changes is going to be a new buisness strategy for CGC to generate additional revenues going forward.  hm  :flipbait:

1 hour ago, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Somehow I missed this. Happen to know where the write up is on this, or when the newest of the new labels will roll out?

Just saw it on the home page of the CGC site today. Was my second choice actually,  but seeing a book with it in the picture, I now think it is was the best choice.