• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mostly DC Romance and a couple derelict Charltons
1 1

64 posts in this topic

I have some more under copies that need to go to better homes. Most of these are DC, but threre are a couple Charltons as well. Almost all of the DCs are 12cent covers and range from lower to high(ish) grades, at least for 12 cent DC Romance books. Please see the rules and let me know if you have any questions.

Probably will list 22-25 books. I may list in a sloth-like manner though. I will do everything I can to list everything by Sunday evening, as I'd like to ship these by late next Wednesday as I have to travel for a few days next week.

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer. Will ship USPS Priority for bulk, 1-2 books will go First Class. Shipping from 48103. Overseas sales are ok, but you will be paying for the shipping.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

*Please read and understand 6).

7) Trades? Yes! If you have some DC Romance you'd like to trade, let me know what you have. If I need the issues, maybe we can work something out

4 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Girls' Love Stories #92 F $18 A very nice looking copy with a small stain on the back cover.

Scan_20190712 (2).jpg

Scan_20190712.jpg

take

Just now, electricprune said:

Girls' Romances #133 F/VF $28 Rosenberger slays again! This is a fantastic copy that is likely better than the F/VF I put on it.

Scan_20190712 (5).jpg

Scan_20190712 (6).jpg

take

CLAIMED! Freebie! Anyone buying 3 or more books can claim this. It has a really nice cover! What I mean by that is that the cover is in pretty nice shape, but the rest of the book is a mess. Detached pages, missing pages, it's a disaster.

Scan_20190712 (7).jpg

Edited by electricprune

16 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

You old romantic lizard, you ...

:luhv:  I have a special closet chamber "in my heart" for Canucks.

Edited by lizards2

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:luhv:  I have a special closet chamber "in my heart" for Canucks.

And here I thought you had an inflatable Canuck in your special chamber.... 

Those just don't squeak right, Leroy.

4 hours ago, electricprune said:

Girls' Romances #133 F/VF $28 Rosenberger slays again! This is a fantastic copy that is likely better than the F/VF I put on it.

Scan_20190712 (5).jpg

Scan_20190712 (6).jpg

:takeit: Nevermind...I see the lizard has struck first.

Edited by johnenock