• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mostly DC Romance and a couple derelict Charltons
1 1

64 posts in this topic

Ok, being the geezer he is, Lisards is up. He's had his coffee, his Metamucil, his morning walk, and he's ready for love. Well. how about this flashback for everyone to their burnout days? Back when you were smoking Marlboro Greens, wearing a jean jacket, waiting to buy Dawn Patrol at 12 Oaks Mall...ok, maybe that was just me.

12 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Ok, being the geezer he is, Lisards is up. He's had his coffee, his Metamucil, his morning walk, and he's ready for love. Well. how about this flashback for everyone to their burnout days? Back when you were smoking Marlboro Greens, wearing a jean jacket, waiting to buy Dawn Patrol at 12 Oaks Mall...ok, maybe that was just me.

Have completed the 3 mile walk with the dog up the mountain, and am on the second round of coffee, whilst I cook bacon and eggs, and sell books out in the dustbowl.  No Metamucil though - I am a naturally regular guy.

I must say, some of these artists I like, but you pick the wimpiest songs.  Night Ranger? :sick: 

Just now, electricprune said:

Girls' Love Stories #141 F- $20 Popular Cover, much cheaper for the grade than the 3 I see on eBay currently. I forgot to scan the back cover. IF you need one, let me know.

Scan_20190712 (40).jpg

take n bake

Ok, this is the last book from the original group. I'll probably have 4 or 5 more, but I have to go through a few stacks and see what undercopies need to go.

Here's a big one as far as the Romance genre goes. Young Romance #150 I'll call it a F+. Bottom staple is attached but has slowly been losing its grip. This one really doesn't come up for sale often. There are none on eBay that I see currently. $100 OBO. Will ship in an Archive. SOLD via PM!

Scan_20190712 (36).jpg

Scan_20190712 (37).jpg

Edited by electricprune

Recap:

Page 1:

Young Romance 140 Freebie Claimed! 

Page 2:

Heart Throbs #110 VG $5

Young Romance #149 G $2

Young Romance #151 VG/F $10

Falling In Love 95  VG+ $7

Girls' Romance #130 VG/F $10

Girls' Romances #128 VG/F $10

Girls' Love Stories #119 VG $7

Charlton's Just Married #67 VG/F maybe F- $10

Page 3:

Teen Age Love #66 VG/F $10

Secret Hearts #74 G $2

Secret Hearts #125 VG $5

Girls' Romances #95 VG/F $10

Young Romance #150 F+. $100 OBO SOLD via PM

Heart Throbs #133 F/VF $20

or Take the remainders (no YR 150) for $70 plus shipping. Offer good until someone purchases part of the group.

Edited by electricprune