• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is Spidermans greatest villain?

109 posts in this topic

Just now, romanheart said:

For me Green Goblin in terms of viciousness, but I think for the number of appearances and the longest rivalry it was probably Doc Ock.

Yeah I was thinking that too. Doc Oc seems to be a tentacle in Spideys side.

Now that Green Goblin has the Carnage Symbiote I could see that having an interesting run.

C'mon - we can't even get the hyphen on a comic book collecting forum?! 😊 

I guess it depends on what "greatest" means. Greatest over the entire run would be Green Goblin with Doc Oc a close second. I'd argue his greatest defeat was by Kraven, though. 

7 minutes ago, Kon_Jelly said:

C'mon - we can't even get the hyphen on a comic book collecting forum?! 😊 

I guess it depends on what "greatest" means. Greatest over the entire run would be Green Goblin with Doc Oc a close second. I'd argue his greatest defeat was by Kraven, though. 

Kraven def gave Spidey an arse-whoopin'.

I'd say he was most scared of Carnage.  Like, wtf do I do scared.

Edited by exitmusicblue

I think Green Goblin, but as a kid I always loved Venom and Carnage as his villains I always imagined if I had Carnages power I would be unstoppable. lol Oh man brings back memories. 

Oh and if anyone wants to let go their low grade ASM 14 for super cheap HMU. lol But seriously I might be in the market sometime soon for that missing book hm

ohh I change my answer to Peter Parker as Spiderman's greatest villain he couldn't save uncle Ben...  Boom *mic drop* :acclaim: