• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is Spidermans greatest villain?

109 posts in this topic

I like gambit back in the days who doesn't like a cool sauve guy.. who has powers.

3 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I like gambit back in the days who doesn't like a cool sauve guy.. who has powers.

lol you should read my registry profile description lol 

I watched the X-men cartoon as a kid, had no idea that "Gambit" was a relatively new character, as far as I knew he'd been there all along. He was my Favorite on the cartoon, until I got a wolverine subscription and saw that Wolvie had lost his "ADAMANTIUM" and was an underdog....

Wolverine has been my favorite ever since....

Registry Profile Description Abridged lol 

When I was reading xmen back in the day,it was always Wolverinevfor me,but I liked Rogue too because she was super drawn well. I never really followed Gambit.

I didn't think they did any of their characters justice in the movies,actually not even Wolverines,his popularity always carried him.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol you should read my registry profile description lol 

I watched the X-men cartoon as a kid, had no idea that "Gambit" was a relatively new character, as far as I knew he'd been there all along. He was my Favorite on the cartoon, until I got a wolverine subscription and saw that Wolvie had lost his "ADAMANTIUM" and was an underdog....

Wolverine has been my favorite ever since....

Registry Profile Description Abridged lol 

I liked him in the 90's cartoon. but I loved Wolverines story in the cartoon and the mystery and stuff more wolverines been my fav for awhile... then magneto because he had bad powers that made him like unstoppable... guessing as a kid I probably had a power complex lol 

12 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I liked him in the 90's cartoon. but I loved Wolverines story in the cartoon and the mystery and stuff more wolverines been my fav for awhile... then magneto because he had bad powers that made him like unstoppable... guessing as a kid I probably had a power complex lol 

Yep

Didnt realize how truly unstoppable Magnetos super powers are until Apocalypse when he was able to manipulate metal to his will by summoning it from the earth,but I wonder if he takes a back seat to apocalypse when it comes to super powers,or is,Apocalypse just like that motivational speaker when it comes to mutant abilities and he just gets you to tap into your full potential.