• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy #15 (3.5), Amazing Spider-Man #1 (5.0), Avengers #1 (5.0), Tales to Astonish #13 (4.5), United Comics #21 (6.0), Batman #1 (1st Wrap). Original Owner Books. 1st Peanuts, Spider-Man, Groot.
2 2

25 posts in this topic

Listing a handful of cool books today that I think are pretty easy to price; trying to price them below what I think they’d bring at auction, to pass along the savings to the buyer.  I’d prefer to stick with U.S. customers only, but on a few of the less pricey books, if you are in Canada and are interested, just pm me and I will try to work with you.  
Payment via cashier's check or bank wire.  USPS Priority Mail Express (overnight shipping) with insurance and signature confirmation is included. Time payments are available, but I'd like some sort of payment upfront. If you are interested, just send me a PM -- I'm easy to work with.
Usual rules. No returns on CGC graded books. First “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Any questions, please let me know.
Kudos thread is posted on the boards, and I sell on eBay under the name "blissard" (100% positive, with over 25,000 feedback).
Thanks!
-Adam

0ause.JPG

Edited by Action252Kid

2. Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 5.0 OW PRICE: $11,250
I purchased this book last month from the original owner (different person than the Amazing Fantasy #15 above); he flew to me and sold me his Spidey 1, Avengers 1, Tales to Astonish 13, and a few other books.  This is another one that I was expecting to grade (quite a bit) higher, but CGC was tough on the Marvel chipping.  Hake’s sold a different 5.0 copy last night for $12,331; so like the AF #15, I’m pricing this one to sell.  PRICE: $11,250.
Grader Notes:
crease left top of back cover
light stain right bottom of front cover
light stain top of back cover

2a.JPG

2b.JPG

3. Avengers #1 CGC 5.0 CR/OW PRICE: $3,500

Came from the same original owner collection as Spidey.  Hake’s sold a slightly higher (5.5) copy last night for $4,662.  PRICE: $3,500.

Grader Notes:
very light, multiple crease left top of back cover
very small piece out top of spine
wear all edges front cover breaks color
wear spine breaks color

3a.JPG

3b.JPG

4. Tales to Astonish #13 CGC 4.5 OW PRICE: $2,250

Came from the same original owner collection as Spidey/Avengers.  PRICE: $2,250.

Grader Notes:
moderate tanning interior cover
multiple crease front cover breaks color
wear full top of front cover breaks color
wear spine breaks color

4a.JPG

4b.JPG

8 hours ago, Action252Kid said:

The AF #15 is on hold right now; just working out the details with the buyer.  So that one is off the boards for right now.

AF #15 is available again.  Potential buyer is waiting to hear back on another deal before he can commit to this one.  I'd do $21,000 if anyone else is interested in the book.