• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AUCTION- Ends Sunday at 6:00 PM PST Huge Lot Of random books
2 2

36 posts in this topic

I’ve had a chance to enjoy these books but it’s time to move on. The reason I’m selling a majority of them is because of storage. Many of the books are oversized and I don’t collect many oversized. 

Some will find value in these and by posting in the Mixed Section, someone is sure to get a great deal (Not many lookers here).

Rules- 

This is an auction style listing and highest bidder before Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 6:00 PM wins (Pacific Standard Time)

Starting bid is only $5.00. No Reserve. 

Bid increments is $5.00. That means highest bidder agrees to pay $5.00 more than the second place bidder even if their final bid won by less than that. If there is a tie, last bidder before the time is up wins at their bid price, so long as it’s $5 more than second runner up. 

Please add $15 shipping to US address via media mail. Auction not open to outside US address due to the high postage prices. 

But it Now price is $150.00

No HOS or Probation List

No refunds on auction item. Please make sure you want to purchase before bidding. 

Paypal and other forms of payment accepted 

E0081BD6-467E-4CB8-8F4C-465ABFD44132.jpeg

A couple of keys here. Heavy Metal August 1981 featuring the first appearance of Taarna. Also the first issue of Unknown World Of Science Fiction by Marvel Comics in 1974. There is about an inch spine tear in both books. These books alone easily worth the starting bid price. 

C271FA39-C3EF-47F4-BE05-B20F04573970.jpeg

1ED50670-6150-491B-8A98-8F569EC8A5E4.jpeg

That’s all of them. I’ll be throwing some freebies in the box as well. I reserve the right to add books to this auction prior to closing. If new books are added, this will not change the Buy it Now price and the books will be included in the sale.