JBPEZ 1st Board sale! KILLER books SA, GA, Schomburg, MMC, Bondage CLOSED!
6 6

131 posts in this topic

1,177 posts
20 minutes ago, jbpez said:

Cleaning up thread now and will list recap on page 1 with some NICE discounts!!!  More books to be listed in a few hours. Invoices will be sent out tonight for purchases.

Thank you everyone who has viewed and made purchases so far!

Any idea what time roughly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,859 posts
3 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

Any idea what time roughly?

exactly as soon as you sign off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
551 posts

Prob close to 5pm EST.

 

A nice group of about 15 GOLD tonight! a few killers!

 

Timely, Nedor, Horror, Bondage, Sci-fi. Fun times! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,859 posts
Just now, jbpez said:

Prob close to 5pm EST.

 

A nice group of about 15 GOLD tonight! a few killers!

 

Timely, Nedor, Horror, Bondage, Sci-fi. Fun times! 

 

Take-bot is JACKED UP and excited!  Bring it on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,177 posts
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Take-bot is JACKED UP and excited!  Bring it on!

#bigboypants that is 8:00pm Rantoul time.

Edited by gunsmokin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,859 posts
1 minute ago, gunsmokin said:

#bigboypants

wear two pairs.  First, in case you make a mess when you see the books.  Second, when you make a mess seeing how fast I am buying.  #takebotgonnaschoolya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80 posts

I am putting off being productive in anticipation.   World War II covers? 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,177 posts
6 minutes ago, Comcav said:

wear two pairs.  First, in case you make a mess when you see the books.  Second, when you make a mess seeing how fast I am buying.  #takebotgonnaschoolya

Go get those Nedors that just posted!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,859 posts
3 minutes ago, GoldenAgeAddict said:

I am putting off being productive in anticipation.   World War II covers? 🤞

it is amazing how much more fun this stuff is than all the annoying work that actually makes money to spend, eh?  Hahaha.  Looking forward to seeing you on the field of battle  shortly, my new friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,177 posts
9 minutes ago, Comcav said:

it is amazing how much more fun this stuff is than all the annoying work that actually makes money to spend, eh?  Hahaha.  Looking forward to seeing you on the field of battle  shortly, my new friend.

Nothing better than board smack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
551 posts

Ladies and gentlemen...i am back. Dealing with a minor issue, so give me a few minutes until we start rolling ! thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,859 posts

Man, I need some of these less expensive hobbies!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
551 posts

Leading comics 13 5.0  Classic Robot cover 1944

$300

Structurally way better...rusted staples brings it down

leading comics 13.jpg

leading comics 13 b.jpg

leading 13 back.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
6 6