• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we have some SDCC pics ?
6 6

148 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Entering Arizona soon, ...Got a shot of Storms earlier & hope to get images of Metro before we arrive in SD.   

AE8A7A89-D7E9-4E3B-AA26-2D30B8D15E26_zpsP

PS: Not responsible for recognizable faces in cloud, they’re not backed up.  :devil:

Traveling by train seems to be a lost endeavor. Such a great and relaxing way to travel and you see so much you never would any other way. I have taken the train from LA to Portland several times. Problem is it takes time and I am often impatient to get where I am going to. Have fun in SD Cat!

3 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

GAtor’s booth yesterday.  He is sharing with Filter and Bechara.

CBF6FD30-8FD8-432B-9D5A-83A18199792B.jpeg

While I have seen plenty pics of GAtor don't think I've ever seen one of filter81

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

While I have seen plenty pics of GAtor don't think I've ever seen one of filter81

They are few and far between

10 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:
12 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

They are few and far between

For sure. :frown:  Anyone ?

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

It’s waiting for me at Karl Strauss after we unpack at the condo this afternoon.  (thumbsu

Make sure you post a picture so we know

a.  You made it safely 

b.  Post are being made by the real Cat-Man

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Traveling by train seems to be a lost endeavor. Such a great and relaxing way to travel and you see so much you never would any other way. I have taken the train from LA to Portland several times. Problem is it takes time and I am often impatient to get where I am going to. Have fun in SD Cat!

Our train arrived a tad late and we missed the Coastline to San Diego, so we’re Ubering the rest of the way.

6 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Make sure you post a picture so we know

a.  You made it safely 

b.  Post are being made by the real Cat-Man

Will do!  :tink:

10 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

There have been a few posted to the boards about 8-10 years ago. From sdcc no less

6 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:
17 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

There have been a few posted to the boards about 8-10 years ago. From sdcc no less

:whatthe: nothing more recent ? Wow, talk about being camera shy.

Most of use have bought books from filter81, would be nice to put a face to the name.

But I can understand the reticence to have pic taken. I have a colleague that is the same. Even for corporate team events/parties etc, nothing doing.

Edited by Gotham Kid

10 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Most of use have bought books from filter81, would be nice to put a face to the name.

But I can understand the reticence to have pic taken. I have a colleague that is the same. Even for corporate team events/parties etc, nothing doing.

He’s been at cons as recent as last year. Guess no one took pics 

3 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Camera shy folks do post here (alas, I’m not among them). Last I heard, Adam Strange still has a warrant out for him on Rann and Robot Man has issues with paparazzi doctoring photos with rust. There are other photo intolerant boardies, but even their names are Top Secret (they’d have to shoot me if I told you who they are). :bigsmile:

2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Dealer pictures?!? Wouldn’t you rather look at some nice pictures of cosplay?:nyah:

3EF53F18-7A1F-447C-A12F-34F1AD7ABA0D.thumb.jpeg.d48af596c13a3ea7e5caea95247210d7.jpeg

0D93B6E5-71D6-4C8B-B0D6-BC4B95077684.jpeg.8049944d0c8e6ab1205fc2b18020e0b5.jpeg