• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Diego Comic-Con Preview #1

2 posts in this topic

It's San Diego Comic Con Preview time again!

Our booth is at the usual spot, 4413.

Thank you to all my consignors. This show would not be possible without you. Thank you for your support.

This year, as last year, I will list all the artists whose work has been consigned to me, I have also added over 180 originals to the site. You can't see them yet.

I will make the art live on Thursday morning, July 18th San Diego time.

This will give the Comic Con buyers first shot at the art, and also taking into consideration the buyers not going to the show.

Please don't email or call asking for scans. I will not send any before the art goes live.

I will send an email blast again, with a link to the "What's New" page Thursday morning once all the art is live.

If you are going to the show and wish to consign art to us there, please feel free to contact me and let me know.

The list of artists include, in no particular order.....

Bill Everett                      John Romita Sr.                    Paul Gulacy
Don Heck                        Frank Cho                            Geoff Darrow                   
Al Williamson                  John Byrne                           Mike Deodato             

Ross Andru                     Michael Golden                    David Mazzucchelli
Garcia Lopez                  Michael Avon Oeming          Matteo Scalera      
Jim Aparo                       Walt Kelly                              Frank Robbins
Bill Sienkiewicz               Rich Buckler                         Mark Buckingham
Jim Calafiore                  Tom Raney                           Gene Colan
Dave Gibbons                Tom Grindberg                      Gil Kane
Curt Swan                       Ron Lim                               Val Mayerik
Joe Kubert                      Kelley Jones                        George Herriman
Mico Suayan                   Mark Texiera                        Leinil Francis Yu
Jerry Bingham                Sergio Aragones                  Chris Batista
Carmine Infantino           Dave Bullock                       Steve Rude
John Byrne                     Ian Churchill                         Neal Adams
Steve Ditko                     Kevin Eastman.                   Mike Sekowsky
Tony Harris                     Mac Raboy                          Jaime Hernandez
Wally Wood                     Brett Booth                          Scott Koblish
Rick Leonardi                 Bob Montana                       J.G. Jones 
Ron Lim                          Gonzalo Mayo                     Carlos Pacheco
Sal Buscema                  John Buscema                     Leonard Starr
Frank Miller                     Ken Steacy                         Barry Windsor-Smith
Tom Sutton                     Rafael Auraleon.                 Jose Gonzalez
Esteban Maroto              Kyle Baker                          Kevin Nowlan
Joe Quesada                  Mort Drucker                       Dan Jurgens
Will Eisner                      Jim Steranko                       Berke Breathed
Matt Wagner                   Lynn Varley                         Werner Roth
Marie Severin                 George Perez                     John Romita Jr. 
Mark Schultz                  Dave Stevens                     George Tuska
Wayne Boring                Russ Heath                         Ramona Fradon
Bernie Wrightson           Ron Wilson                          Ernie Bushmiller
Mel Keefer                     Alex Raymond                     Bob Powell

And much more...

Thank you for looking. I’ll be back Thursday morning.

Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com
845-399-7312

8 hours ago, artdealer said:

It's San Diego Comic Con Preview time again!

Our booth is at the usual spot, 4413.

Thank you to all my consignors. This show would not be possible without you. Thank you for your support.

This year, as last year, I will list all the artists whose work has been consigned to me, I have also added over 180 originals to the site. You can't see them yet.

I will make the art live on Thursday morning, July 18th San Diego time.

This will give the Comic Con buyers first shot at the art, and also taking into consideration the buyers not going to the show.

Please don't email or call asking for scans. I will not send any before the art goes live.

I will send an email blast again, with a link to the "What's New" page Thursday morning once all the art is live.

If you are going to the show and wish to consign art to us there, please feel free to contact me and let me know.

The list of artists include, in no particular order.....

Bill Everett                      John Romita Sr.                    Paul Gulacy
Don Heck                        Frank Cho                            Geoff Darrow                   
Al Williamson                  John Byrne                           Mike Deodato             

Ross Andru                     Michael Golden                    David Mazzucchelli
Garcia Lopez                  Michael Avon Oeming          Matteo Scalera      
Jim Aparo                       Walt Kelly                              Frank Robbins
Bill Sienkiewicz               Rich Buckler                         Mark Buckingham
Jim Calafiore                  Tom Raney                           Gene Colan
Dave Gibbons                Tom Grindberg                      Gil Kane
Curt Swan                       Ron Lim                               Val Mayerik
Joe Kubert                      Kelley Jones                        George Herriman
Mico Suayan                   Mark Texiera                        Leinil Francis Yu
Jerry Bingham                Sergio Aragones                  Chris Batista
Carmine Infantino           Dave Bullock                       Steve Rude
John Byrne                     Ian Churchill                         Neal Adams
Steve Ditko                     Kevin Eastman.                   Mike Sekowsky
Tony Harris                     Mac Raboy                          Jaime Hernandez
Wally Wood                     Brett Booth                          Scott Koblish
Rick Leonardi                 Bob Montana                       J.G. Jones 
Ron Lim                          Gonzalo Mayo                     Carlos Pacheco
Sal Buscema                  John Buscema                     Leonard Starr
Frank Miller                     Ken Steacy                         Barry Windsor-Smith
Tom Sutton                     Rafael Auraleon.                 Jose Gonzalez
Esteban Maroto              Kyle Baker                          Kevin Nowlan
Joe Quesada                  Mort Drucker                       Dan Jurgens
Will Eisner                      Jim Steranko                       Berke Breathed
Matt Wagner                   Lynn Varley                         Werner Roth
Marie Severin                 George Perez                     John Romita Jr. 
Mark Schultz                  Dave Stevens                     George Tuska
Wayne Boring                Russ Heath                         Ramona Fradon
Bernie Wrightson           Ron Wilson                          Ernie Bushmiller
Mel Keefer                     Alex Raymond                     Bob Powell

And much more...

Thank you for looking. I’ll be back Thursday morning.

Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com
845-399-7312

Looking forward to see what you have at SDCC. Your booth is always my first stop. You must have a ton of John Byrne art since you listed him twice. B|

Edited by Brian Peck