• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Approaching 3,000 post in 13 years on the CGC boards, what I would like.
3 3

75 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

:gossip: pssss did you hear people on social media want the punisher stopped in comics 

Yes, happened in the 90s also. Sales to strong. Will probably happen sooner than later now that Disney controls the character. 

So far, looking good... popular character is hard to kill. 

:flipbait:rules!

@nepatkm as i had a similar reaction when two of these threads popped up, and given the @01TheDude reaction to the last thread, i'm glad to see honesty rule ^^ 

hopefully i haven't over stepped my bounds :foryou: sometimes it helps to let off a joke or two, but often enough i'm not that funny....

anyway more info and contributions i hope to make, with a little wit ;) 

rather than "just trying to joke"......

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:shy: 

@ADAMANTIUM, not your posts, many of them are very informative..that’s why you’re up for boardie of the year for consecutive times. 👍 

I’m just maybe coming to an end with the boards. :foryou:

The topics lately have been mostly self congratulatory, for no reason, even disrespecting older members. Maybe I need a vacation from the boards. Never even had a warning before, so why do members have to fight? And post đź’©?

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@nepatkm as i had a similar reaction when two of these threads popped up, and given the @01TheDude reaction to the last thread, i'm glad to see honesty rule ^^ 

hopefully i haven't over stepped my bounds :foryou: sometimes it helps to let off a joke or two, but often enough i'm not that funny....

anyway more info and contributions i hope to make, with a little wit ;) 

rather than "just trying to joke"......

Frank Castle is on his way to Dallas :bigsmile:

3 hours ago, nepatkm said:

For members to consider what they are posting about, also the (other) members/experts they are posting to... Lot of knowledge here on the boards. Not members just creating topics of any useless 💩 that comes into their mind. 

I love the boards, but lately, “somehow” meaningless posts have become the norm. Even propelling the posters of such to “stardom”. 

I like 🍆 jokes as well as others, but we have to get more informative, and help other members learn more..

So I’m hoping for more informative topics, friendlier responses, and less garbage posts :foryou:

❤️ You all, but lately :facepalm:

The inmates are running this place

11 hours ago, nepatkm said:

For members to consider what they are posting about, also the (other) members/experts they are posting to... Lot of knowledge here on the boards. Not members just creating topics of any useless 💩 that comes into their mind. 

I love the boards, but lately, “somehow” meaningless posts have become the norm. Even propelling the posters of such to “stardom”. 

I like 🍆 jokes as well as others, but we have to get more informative, and help other members learn more..

So I’m hoping for more informative topics, friendlier responses, and less garbage posts :foryou:

❤️ You all, but lately :facepalm:

You already know I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You don't have to publicly call me out like this...

I've been on the boards for 4,131 days and have only been able to muster 1,864 posts including this one. That's an average of 0.447 posts per day. To be honest, I'm surprised that it's that high.

If you were to subtract my posts that have solely consisted of an emoji or meme, it would be a lot less.

Once in a while, when I'm not busy with life, I get in a mood and ponder "it's not what the boards can do for you, but what you can do for the boards" and then think I should write a dissertation or two, maybe do some write-ups on topics like tape or no-tape, or the adverse effects of rusty staples. But then it just becomes easier just to do this (thumbsu or this :acclaim: or even this :mad: and accept that as my contribution to the boards, for present and future generations alike.

So you don't want to see pics of me at the horse rescue, cider house brewery, and then wine tasting from Saturday while on the North Fork the other day? 

I will be heading back to Fire Island in a week or two...