• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC 5.0

5 posts in this topic

My copy of Amazing Spider-Man #1, CGC 5.0 is available for sale. 

Following are the CGC grader notes:

• moderate marvel chipping front cover
  • multiple staple recessed
  • small tear right bottom of back cover
  • small, multiple smudge back cover
  • tear left bottom of whole book
  • wear full top of back cover
  • wear spine breaks color

This amazing comic can be yours for only $12,500 .  It's a great investment- it's value only increases over time! 

Price includes shipping. I will accept Paypal or cashier's check as the form of payment.  Please contact me off line at  rj2010@cosmotography.com if you have questions. 

Thanks!

Amazing Spider-man #1 CGC 5.0 cover2027306219_AmazingSpider-man1CGC5.0rear.thumb.jpg.874ce9c0eb4af6b2ce2041e8cb0ffb0f.jpg

Hello:

Thanks for responding to my message!  You have asked a fair question!  I sold a Spider-Man #1 CGC 4.0 to a CGC forum member with a screen name of "mosconi" early last December 2018.  I also have a 100% positive feedback history on eBay under the member ID of rj20105551 (274 transactions since 2000).

I am just a collector- not a dealer.  I am selling this magazine so I can upgrade this issue.  So,my number of eBay transactions are mostly limited to initial purchases and a few sales to finance issue upgrades.

Jay

Edited by jgabany
updated information in the posting