• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING MONDAY Small sales thread - Brave and the Bold 79-86 have been added
2 2

68 posts in this topic

Thank you for visiting my sales thread. I was going to do a mixed thread but just end up moving things to their respective forums so I will do a thread here, one in C/M and one in mixed for records, tpbs, and the like. s/h in the US is $15 if slabs are involved (1-3 per box) and if only raw comics or treasury editions it will be $6.00 first class, $5 media mail or $8.50 priority mail (choice is up to you). No buyers from HoS, Probation List, or that I have on ignore and cannot receive PMs from. Returns are fine if you notify me within 7 days or receipt and pay return shipping if it is just buyer's remorse. Checks, money orders, Venmo and cash are preferred but paypal is fine if need be but only on orders under $1000.

I will be adding books along the way.   Here is a link to my Mixed Ages thread. And here is a link to my sale in C/M.

Okay, without further eloquence....

Edited by Bird

PEP COMICS 143 would be 7.5 or so without that 3/4-1" spine split but still a beautiful copy  SOLD

Spoiler

$15

D3eC6XsXkAAEJda.jpgD3eC6X0W4AYUy04.jpgD3eC6XwW4AARoqu.jpg

Edited by Bird

poor Wilbur! cover detached, centerfold detached, wear & tear on them both but a fantastic cover there and great interior art!

Wilbur 83 $3

D4idoHwWsAEbKu0.jpgD4idoHxXoAEPwr-.jpgD4idoH1WAAAS8_U.jpg

Edited by Bird

44 minutes ago, Bird said:

Thank you for visiting my sales thread.

You're welcome. :cool:

Just now, lizards2 said:

Always vigilant.

I am sure that you know that many birds EAT lizards.

Not that I would eat you. Wait. Oh forget it. ???