• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING MONDAY Small sale of oddities, records, tpbs, prints, original art, a Millenium Falcon, Mezco one:12 GA reprints and one groovy Frankenstein movie poster!
1 1

38 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

:takeit:both

Thanks again!  4th World tpbs SOLD for $10 for the pair

Edited by Bird

27 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Random question. I have that Terry issue and I think its a reprint...is there a way to legitimately tell?

Yes it is a reprint I forget how to tell but I know that this one is a reprintYes it is a reprint I forget how to tell but I know that this one is a reprint

PAUL GULACY Batman original head sketch THE ART OF PAUL GULACY signed print SHANG CHI  $20!

very large print, it is sitting on an 18x24 portfolio in that picture, pencilled sketch is hard to see in photos but not as hard in real life! shipping can be flat via priority mail at cost or in a tube at cost + cost of tube

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

ANDY MACDONALD HELLBOY drawing 9x12 $40

Andy is getting more and more Marvel work, Multiple Man earlier this year miniseries and recently Infinity Watch with Wolverine and Loki

s-l1600.jpg

Mezco one:12 Deadpool 1:12 scale collectable figure. It is unopened and box has no issues that I can see. Price is $80 plus exact shipping 

D8ebaoVXkAo_1Qc.jpg&key=71810a35690658bfD8ebaoZXoAIY1_X.jpg&key=9b85737f4091ee1d

I have one more item to post in this thread tomorrow and that will probably be it. Please remember to check out my threads in G/S/B and C/M if you want to combine shipping.

Frankensten Crea La Femme poster

This one is tough to price as condition is key, a few on ebay starting at $60+ so I will go with $45 + exact shipping

This is a tough one to price as condition is the key. Been sitting in that plastic frame for a long time. Seems to be in very good condition with only slight creases where it was folded. poster measures approx. 22X17 inches and will be shipped in the frame with cardboard galore.

D_1wRLuXUAA1P3D?format=jpg&name=900x900