• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL - Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?
4 4

Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?

• Yes: I support removing GEEzusWalks from the Probation List.
    • No: I oppose removing GEEzusWalks from the Probation List.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2019 at 03:00 AM

208 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

This sounds exactly like an older brother move.  Mine would have done the same.

In my defense I was only 4 and I probably only remember it because both my parents were pretty pissed lol

20 minutes ago, Logan510 said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

This sounds exactly like an older brother move.  Mine would have done the same.

In my defense I was only 4 and I probably only remember it because both my parents were pretty pissed lol

I have vivid memories of him holding me down and wiping my face with the smelly kitchen sponge....., :eek: 

On 8/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, NoMan said:

Point taken, Sir. I apologize.

I have been to Kentucky and it's beautiful. I believe I went spelunking in a cave in Kentucky where this guy got lost deep in the caves in the 1920s or so. It's kinda famous story. People went in looking for him but got too scared and turned around leaving the cave full of stuff from the 20s. I believe I saw a Ouija board where they were trying to contact his spirit to find out where his body was. They found him, way, way, way deep in the cave and buried him in a coffin there. You can see it but I believe someone stole his body. Some people speculated he had sexual fantasies in the cave as if the cave, for him, had "lady parts" and the cave was his girlfriend. I'm serious. I wish I wasn't so tired but I would look it up and provide links. It's an utterly fascinating story.

In regards to Noah's Ark, the replica of Noah's Ark, etc, we will just respectfully disagree. 

Hello, Kentuckian here! :foryou:  Just chiming in to say that I actually identify as "Louisvillian", and still hold out hope that one day we'll erect a dome around the city and secede from the state.

Ok, that may be going a bit far, but suffice to say that there are plenty of progressive, forward thinking folks and cities in the state of Kentucky who are not as well represented as we'd like. I'll refrain from saying much more for fear of stepping into the "politics" arena and getting the thread nuked.

But yes, there are plenty of us who would have much preferred to have our pension system shored up rather than watched money be put into an ark. I love my city, I love a lot of little towns and cities around the state, and to be sure, it is beautiful. But on the whole, it can be a frustrating experience, living here. Will stop here before I'm tempted to bring up certain Terrapin-American Senators...

24 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Hello, Kentuckian here! :foryou:  Just chiming in to say that I actually identify as "Louisvillian", and still hold out hope that one day we'll erect a dome around the city and secede from the state...

So you're the Quebec of the USA...

On 8/5/2019 at 1:56 PM, lizards2 said:

I have vivid memories of him holding me down and wiping my face with the smelly kitchen sponge....., :eek: 

If it was a deep sea sponge, you deserved it.