• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL - Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?
4 4

Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?

• Yes: I support removing GEEzusWalks from the Probation List.
    • No: I oppose removing GEEzusWalks from the Probation List.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2019 at 03:00 AM

208 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Does GEEZusWalks mean Jesus walks? Like he's identifying with Christ or Christ-like behavior or something? Is he wearing his religiosity on his sleeve by such a handel? If so there is only one thing to do: We all meet at that replica of Noah's Ark in Kentucky (where else?) and discuss what to do with GEEZUSwalks: HOS list? Probation List? What would Jesus Do? Would he find the ASM comic and give it to Brock? We could meet in the room right next to where Noah and his family kept the Brachiosaurus dinosaurs since there will bee plenty of room and I believe Noah and family has an ice cream/food court nearby.

Crucify him! :mad:

Oh, sorry. We already have.

11 hours ago, DR.X said:

I was thinking more like water torture, or hot ju ju beads rammed under the finger nails.

I already wished him death on Christmas.  

My take is thus:

1. Seller refunded buyer's money. Quickly.

2. Seller claimed he lost the book. AFAIK, that book has not resurfaced anywhere else. I don't see it on GPA.

3. No harm has been done to the buyer (with whom I have done at least one deal FYI). "Loss of profit" is not harm.

Now, I do agree that the seller could explain himself better or put up a defense or apology.

And I'd accept "hey, I mis-priced this"... seems I heard a story about a guy accidentally listing an AF15 for $50 on eBay. Nobody expected him to fulfill that deal.

But maybe the seller did just lose it, or misplace it. We don't know.

Therefore, I vote to remove him from the probation list.

____

Latecomer to this, and forgive me for only reading the first 1000 entries on both threads...

source.gif

;)

EDIT: And now I see the poll closed anyway. LOL I hope you appreciate me wasting your time. xD

Edited by oldrover

On 7/31/2019 at 12:32 PM, Get Marwood & I said:
On 7/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, NoMan said:

Does GEEZusWalks mean Jesus walks? Like he's identifying with Christ or Christ-like behavior or something? Is he wearing his religiosity on his sleeve by such a handel? If so there is only one thing to do: We all meet at that replica of Noah's Ark in Kentucky (where else?) and discuss what to do with GEEZUSwalks: HOS list? Probation List? What would Jesus Do? Would he find the ASM comic and give it to Brock? We could meet in the room right next to where Noah and his family kept the Brachiosaurus dinosaurs since there will bee plenty of room and I believe Noah and family has an ice cream/food court nearby.

Crucify him! :mad:

Oh, sorry. We already have.

I'm looking forward to taking a road trip out to see the Noah's Ark exhibit myself.  What a monumental piece of construction.  Too bad you are so superior and prejudiced against KENTUCKIANS NoMan.

It's one of the 50 states in this great union and it's full of people who work and play and raise families just like where ever you live. 

1 hour ago, Senormac said:

I'm looking forward to taking a road trip out to see the Noah's Ark exhibit myself.  What a monumental piece of construction.  Too bad you are so superior and prejudiced against KENTUCKIANS NoMan.

It's one of the 50 states in this great union and it's full of people who work and play and raise families just like where ever you live. 

Point taken, Sir. I apologize.

I have been to Kentucky and it's beautiful. I believe I went spelunking in a cave in Kentucky where this guy got lost deep in the caves in the 1920s or so. It's kinda famous story. People went in looking for him but got too scared and turned around leaving the cave full of stuff from the 20s. I believe I saw a Ouija board where they were trying to contact his spirit to find out where his body was. They found him, way, way, way deep in the cave and buried him in a coffin there. You can see it but I believe someone stole his body. Some people speculated he had sexual fantasies in the cave as if the cave, for him, had "lady parts" and the cave was his girlfriend. I'm serious. I wish I wasn't so tired but I would look it up and provide links. It's an utterly fascinating story.

In regards to Noah's Ark, the replica of Noah's Ark, etc, we will just respectfully disagree. 

Edited by NoMan

9 hours ago, NoMan said:

Point taken, Sir. I apologize.

I have been to Kentucky and it's beautiful. I believe I went spelunking in a cave in Kentucky where this guy got lost deep in the caves in the 1920s or so. It's kinda famous story. People went in looking for him but got too scared and turned around leaving the cave full of stuff from the 20s. I believe I saw a Ouija board where they were trying to contact his spirit to find out where his body was. They found him, way, way, way deep in the cave and buried him in a coffin there. You can see it but I believe someone stole his body. Some people speculated he had sexual fantasies in the cave as if the cave, for him, had "lady parts" and the cave was his girlfriend. I'm serious. I wish I wasn't so tired but I would look it up and provide links. It's an utterly fascinating story.

In regards to Noah's Ark, the replica of Noah's Ark, etc, we will just respectfully disagree. 

I saw my first hillbilly as a child while on a family camping trip in Kentucky, my older brother had me yell out the car window to them to ask if they were hillbillies.

My parents were not pleased :(

29 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I saw my first hillbilly as a child while on a family camping trip in Kentucky, my older brother had me yell out the car window to them to ask if they were hillbillies.

what was there answer? hillbillies check yes or no :banana: 

6 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I couldn't hear the answer over my mom yelling at me :blush:

Mom QUIET I'm trying to hear the Hill Billies!!

20 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

The rocking chairs, corncob pipes and moonshine were subtle clues 2c

lf (2).jpeg

16 hours ago, Logan510 said:

yeah, you probably deserved more than a displeased parent would give ya! But you were a kid, seems like you found your way and are now teaching the youngens' poisitve attributes as the children are our future. So it's ok and hopefully the kids you yelled at are happy and doing well themselves

Edited by NoMan

22 hours ago, Logan510 said:

1611015041_HillbillyDaleRoberts.jpg.bb8a8242ea3683840afcb01e782e3211.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:02 PM, Logan510 said:

This sounds exactly like an older brother move.  Mine would have done the same.