• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL - Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?
4 4

Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should GEEzusWalks be removed from the Probation List over the objection of the nominator, Columbia Comics?

• Yes: I support removing GEEzusWalks from the Probation List.
    • No: I oppose removing GEEzusWalks from the Probation List.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2019 at 03:00 AM

208 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:
5 hours ago, lizards2 said:
6 hours ago, Dark Knight said:
6 hours ago, lizards2 said:

It wasn't me, was it?

If it was, I just forgot.

I dont remember if it was you hm :p

You kind of look familiar, but I can't quite place you..., hm

I'm starting to forget a lot of things, but I don't remember what they were. WTF. :screwy:

Perhaps you need to be sent in for regrooving.  :foryou:

13 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Clicking on this thread can be hazardous to one's heart health....

1389657129_pollwarning.thumb.png.d53e96d9d0c75bcb786ed77ab30047b3.png

you all know what the outcome of all this time and effort will be? another abandoned member handle on the probation list. 

the probation list only works as a penalty box. once you take away that option it becomes the HoS and the accused loses all incentive to maintain it. the members name and reputation on this boad are likely not worth the extra $120 he'd have lost so it gets abandoned and they'll come back in some other form.

First time giving my opinion on this drama , but I have been watching since the beginning and did vote to keep him on there.

He (Geezus) has not had anything to say this whole time so that is enough evidence to me that he doesn’t care, he can’t even apologize or try to act like his presence on the boards means 2 shiznits to him. At this point it would be great even if he could just admit that, yeah, he sold it for more $, it happens, sorry guys, let’s laugh it off and still be friends. Nope, can’t give a peep. Peace out buddy. HoS does make more sense, though. 

While I find gw's behavior quite suspect and wouldn't be surprised in the least to learn he fabricated the story of misplacing it, only a complete newb to these boards would think it prudent to speak up for himself at this point. The piling on would be both swift and fierce.

As @punksdropdirtysrh ends with, HoS is more fitting. The terms for inclusion on the probation list are being stretched here, and that's bad precedent.

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

While I find gw's behavior quite suspect and wouldn't be surprised in the least to learn he fabricated the story of misplacing it, only a complete newb to these boards would think it prudent to speak up for himself at this point. The piling on would be both swift and fierce.

As @punksdropdirtysrh ends with, HoS is more fitting. The terms for inclusion on the probation list are being stretched here, and that's bad precedent.

Well he’s not speaking up because he knows he did wrong. We know he did wrong. I’d like to think most of us are mature enough that we would at least entertain a sincere apology without lighting the torch.

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I was thinking more like water torture, or hot ju ju beads rammed under the finger nails.

Quite right. A comic was lost after all, and a potential flippin profit was lost. 

No... No, I'm sorry DR.X. It must be death

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I was thinking more like water torture, or hot ju ju beads rammed under the finger nails.

Quite right. A comic was lost after all, and a potential flippin profit was lost. 

No... No, I'm sorry DR.X. It must be death

The its the Sarlacc pit.

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

Then its the Sarlacc pit.

Yes. Digest him over a thousand years. Chances are this thread will still be running anyway.....

3 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

No panda pop?

I meant my fave gif of the Drs,it's in your face hilarious.

Its not the floating balloon head one is it? 

1 hour ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Well he’s not speaking up because he knows he did wrong. We know he did wrong. I’d like to think most of us are mature enough that we would at least entertain a sincere apology without lighting the torch.

We can only surmise that he did wrong. That's the main problem I have with all this.

Does GEEZusWalks mean Jesus walks? Like he's identifying with Christ or Christ-like behavior or something? Is he wearing his religiosity on his sleeve by such a handel? If so there is only one thing to do: We all meet at that replica of Noah's Ark in Kentucky (where else?) and discuss what to do with GEEZUSwalks: HOS list? Probation List? What would Jesus Do? Would he find the ASM comic and give it to Brock? Would Jesus keep it for his own heavenly collection? At the Kentucky Noah's Ark replica (recently inaccessible due to flooding but currently all roads to Noah's Ark in good condition!) we could meet in the room right next to where Noah and his family kept the Brachiosaurus dinosaurs since there will be plenty of room and I believe Noah and family has an ice cream/food/video game arcade/gift shops court nearby.

Edited by NoMan